Imt vs taj residencia vs capital smart city

For long term investment purpose, which one of these societies is better for residential plots. Islamabad model town, taj residencia or capital smart city considering their locations…

Taj Residencia has better location, if I had to choose an installment option, than I would have gone for none of the above instead I would choose New City Phase 2 executive block because of following reasons:

1. Block is already developed and you can get possession as soon as you pay 50% of payment.

2. Right now location is not that great, but it will have an access for Faisal hills C Block. Also rumors are that FH C block, B-17 G block and NC will eventually get a motorway access.

3. Developers are good and they don't use shiny tactics or give extra ordinary rebates to dealers just to sell their in the air files. Instead they develop the block first and than start selling the real plots instead of virtual files. Not spending so much on marketing rather they are delivering first.

-- IMT = value for money of end buyer.
-- TR = Good in file trading as long as I-14/15/16 keep growing.
-- CSC = Good to keep getting some nice and shiny graphics and videos from developer (most stuff already maxed out)

CSC ia not that bad in terms of long term investment

CSC development charges are a suicide sort thing …

Yes but once the claimed M2 interchange construction work starts the effect will be balanced otherwise own on old files might drop