Installment options (B17 F block or Bahria Karachi)

Guys,

I am evaluating installment options for investment in plots. So far i am looking at and comparing 2 options

1) bahria town karachi 35x70 plot (total 28 lacs)

2) b17 f block 30x60 plot (total 24 lacs)

I would like to learn from you which of these 2 seems a better option to invest on installments? Or if there is any other option that i am missing out on.

I am not property Dealer, But My honest opinion is to purchase B-17.

It would be totally INSANE !

On 1 side you are keeping the whole BTK and on the other side just single block of B-17 and that too the worst block.

BTK had the clear edge here

BTK much better than B-17 F Block

One of the bad investment B-17 F block.

Regards

Jazak Allah brothers. So BTK is the way to go for an installment option

Commoners sky near golf city and BTK both are good options …

Junaib bhai I think Commoner sky is not worth it now due to the "own".

BTK I may be able to find something without much own

Waqar bahi nowadays own is much low 18+3=21 near golf city work is on site is fast by HRL and soon they are going to connect it with expressway this cost is for 10 marla plot thanks

Aslam.o.elekam to all,

Ramadan Mubarak,everyone Wish you all a wonderful Ramadan,

inshaAllah this post finds you all in the best of health and the highest state of Iman (spirit),preparing mentally and spiritually for the blessed month,which will be upon us soon (Insha Allah).Which was chosen to reveal the Quran and Fasting upon all believers during its days.

Ramadan is a special time of year,a time when Muslims around the world take a step back from their daily routines and focus on community,charity, fasting, and prayer.

Regards

Ramadhan Mubarak...

Bahria Town Starts Free Shuttle Service to Bahria Town Karachi Site

http://bahriatowntoday.com/bahria-town-starts-free-shuttle-service-to-bahria-town-karachi-site/.