Interested in knowing the commercial plots it eighteen housing project and

Hi fellow,

I am interested in knowing the payment plan for commercial plot; down payment and installments.

Any useful insight over this project is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Where is Imtiaz Sahib? I hope he would be fine and healthy In Sha Allah…

Ilyas sb, having a few days away from the computer and more time in the real world :)

Hope you are keeping well too - Be Blessed!

@imtiaz you are being missed by many. Today i just received a message. The sender thought of me as Imtiaz.

Great to know that you have been doing great…lt is great to be in real world…

No heart to comment before Imtiaz sb's " send to none" learned analysis, I can share my personal experience with this group:
I invested in their city centre Rawalpindi project and a warm salute to their honesty and professionalism.
I dealt with Mr Baloch during my time and got great help from his office.
Deferred my installment...No problem
Delayed my installment...No problem
Delayed my tax to cantt and being asked to come Pak and conclude cantoanment board..I delayed...No problem
Got best ever renters from the management
They really know how to do things.

W.Salam,

Hope so u will be fine. If you want to purchase the plot for investment purpose, then make sure that the property you are purchasing have active customers in future. This is a process when you see that how much return you can have in future. Eighteen Islamabad is an expensive society and have less potential customers as compared to others. So always decide to invest in those societies, from where you can have maximum return in future.

Waqar,

With due respect, products/assets have market segmentation. For example, Iphone or for that sake a Ferrari targets a different segment altogether and doing very well by attracting their segment of the customers. Huaweis and Corollas have different folks as their customers.

For such investment-intensive projects, holding power matters. If CDA can sell crap for skyrocketed prices why not new ideas and improvements... Only time can tell.