Invest In Sector "F" A Project By Bahria Town Lahore 1 Kanal Residential

I would highly recommend that invest in sector F Bahria Town Lahore now because this is the time when investors are selling their holdings and market rates are low. I do understand that this time you have to 5 installments at once but money matter. You can't find a plot for 1 Kanal in Bahria Town at 6,200,000. Rs. 6.2 million.

Second balloting is expected soon as Bahria is opening a gate from Multan road for Sector F.

Project type:

Residential master planned community

Plot Type: 10 Marla and 1 Kanal residential plots

Project Plan: 24 Months payment plan

Start Booking: bookings have been closed. Files are available in market at announced price for 1 Kanal.

It offers not but plots but a complete lifestyle. Premium luxury at the most affordable price.

Community features

• International standard schools & hospital

• Commercial areas

• Bahria grand hotel

• Food courts

• gold class cinema

• Taj banquets

• Grand jamia mosque

• Bahria country club

• Gated community

• Sports complex

If you buy this time you have to pay the following:

Down payment: Rs. 8,50,000/-paid

Processing fee: Rs. 20,000/- (Non refundable) paid

1st installment 15/05/2013: Rs. 6,68,750/-paid
2nd installment 15/08/2013: Rs. 6,68,750/-paid
3rd installment 15/11/2013: Rs. 6,68,750/-paid
4th installment 15/02/2014: Rs. 6,68,750/-paid
5th installment 15/05/2014: Rs. 6,68,750/-paid
6th installment 15/08/2014: Rs. 6,68,750/-
7th installment 15/11/2014: Rs. 6,68,750/-
8th installment 15/02/2015: Rs. 6,68,750/-
Total cost= Rs. 62,00,000/-

Total installments paid to Bahria: 3343750 Rs. (5 installments)

Down payment + procession paid: 870000 Rs.

Own/profit as per current market value: 00 Rs. (Rates are on daily basis)
===============================
Total payable first time: 4213750 Rs.

Remaining 3 installments: 2006250 Rs. (As per given dates mentioned above)
===============================

Grand total for this plot: 6,220,000 Rs.

Do they have a 2 kanal plot in sector F

Hello Ahmed,

There is no possibility for 2 Kanal in Sector F. I suggest you the buy 2 Plots together to make this happen.

People aren't talking nice about Sector F

https://www.facebook.com/BahriaTownLahoreSectorF

Fed up with f for fake projects…

Everyone is have own view point. 3 Years before E was also a Fake project :slight_smile:

Bahria sector f is not a fake project the development is going on very fast. The development i have seen myself is excellent but why not go to sui gas phase 2 which is attach with sector f bahria town with 150 feet excellent road and 1 kanal plot value with all dues clear is 37 to 38 lac only, thanks imran bashir 0321-4193689

In that area, New Lahore City is also a good posible investment especailly for 2-5 years period. Initially people had some doubts about it that how they would develop or deliver but now it is an open reality. I myself have seen the standard of development which is exellent and price is also in limits and on instllments. I have recently booked one plot there. Sui gas is good but the standard of development is far behind than that of New Lahore City.

I think it z the best time to invest in Bahria F sector bcoz bahria is going to announce its balloting before eid hopefully,and after balloting prices will be shoot as happened in other bahria sectors.

F is slow these days…

What is expected holding period for Sector F? is it good investment for 1-2 years or have to wait for more than 5 years?

What is the value of sector f commmertial price.

Sector F is really good for those investors who are willing to hold for next 1-2 Years…

Sir Max hold time for Sector F is 1 to 1.5 Year aprox. This is a good project and this is getting more good due to main access from Multan Road.

Can anybody guide about present status of sector F. Is it still worth to invest or hold investment. Comments required from valuable respectable seniors.

This is the Golden time to invest in Bahria Town Sector F for those plots which are not on ground yet. Bahria Town Sector F On grounds plots are sky high this time and i am sure once non ground plots become on ground they will get a big jump in prices. You can contact us any time for this investment.

LDA had warned people not to invest in Bahria Town Sector D,E and F as they are not approved by them. Another rumor is that Ring Road is going to pass through Sector E and F thats why Bahria Town is not doing the balloting. They have taken all money from Bahria Town Greens, Sector F, Civic Commercial and Bahria Enclave 2 Islamabad and have invested in Karachi. There are not nice things to hear about Bahria Town’s pending projects in Lahore and Islamabad.

Dear PMS,

When files will be converted to on ground plots. When is next balloting expected.

What are prices of 10 marla and one kanal balloted and unballoted plots here.

@PMS

Please advise the value of my plot Number near to 545 in sector F Ghaznavi Block. This is on ground plot all instamlents paid.

This is facing Masque and you can get about 40+ for this plot.

let me know if you want to sale this ?

Fazeel from PMS