Investement

I have some doubts. And i want to clear that, please some body help me out.
1- why lake city on raiwind road is not growing as compare to other socities.
2- why edan homes @ thoker niaz baig could not make ther worth.
3- park view @multan road vs eden home vs lake city .
Which one is good for stay and why.

Hello adeel,

According to me, bahria town is the reason behind that. You know in pakistan, there is a norm of following the trend. So, when people see activity in any locality, they rush to it.

Secondly, in my opinion, not only investors, but also the residents look forward to the price hikes. So, bahria surpasses eden and lake city in that.

You just mentioned lake city and eden, there is another locality by the name of lda avenue 1 which is far better than bahria as per the location is concerned. Even the prices in lda avenue 1 have not increased to maximum and the possession has not been allotted. So, the gist of the discussion is that bahria town is the real player. Regards, Z@in N@deem

Hi zain,

Thanks for ur detailed replay. Now if we see the location, bahria is far out from lahore as compare to eden homes and park view. If some one want to invest his money in a reputable socity except bahria and dha ( because of extra high prices ), where we should go , remember that socity should be close to thoker , because thoker is the main point to move ( islamabd, multan, raiwind and lahore it self). I will highly appreciate if any one give some good and attrective ideas.

Please some more replies

I agree with Zain, I believe we should consider OPF, LDA Avenue and Jubilee Town as they are either LDA schemes or OPF behind.

@ Tahir sab I really appreciate

Actually i am looking to invest money in Lahore but have a lot of confusion, canot make the decision.

Mr Adeel,

I can understand your confusion. But for doing business, you really need to take some risks. Adopt a positive approach and leave the rest to ALLAH ....have faith sir. InshaALLAH, things will turn to be fruitful.

Regards, z@in N@deem