Investing 20 million in dha multan balloting

I heard that dha multan balloting has great potential for short term gain i.E. 6-12 months. I intend to submit a lot of applications for (5 & 8 marla residential and 4 marla commercial), pay 10% downpayment for successful applications and then sell the files with one or two installments paid.

If you had to do this, what would be your strategy? Also, does it even make sense at all? Your help is much appreciated.

No sense at all

Asad sb can you plz explain?In your last comments,yiu were asking the people to apply since the phase has great potential…

There is no guarantee that you will be succesful in ballot . Yes the chances will be better with more application but still wont suggest you to go all out for this. Why dont you play Dubai duty free lottery, atleast you would know what are your odds.

I am pretty sure odds would be much better at DHA as compared to Dubai lottery

Brother why you are making it difficult for genuine buyers and dha Multan doing ballot for 30 Acres So may be own will be very less so be careful

With 20 million buy dha multan + dha bwp + dha gujranwala/ peshawer cash full paid files. Make the best cocktail your self . It will be more benificial then trying your luck with balloting.

as Abdul Rehman said no. Of instalment files is less. So ultimate befint is to cash file holder.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. I may end up sending in few applications and then, if successful, keep a couple of files and pay off the installments.

To hedge the risk a bit, how about getting one 1 Kanal plot in DHA 9 Prism Lahore?

Please note that I am not based in Pakistan and can not actively buy/sell files.

@OmerMumtaz, are you the one living in Australia,Nokia ?

@Sam no bro. Right now i am in KSA not australia

Risk worth taking , DHA has some good name , after success of DHA city , i guess things will go better in multan I.A not very high but some good profits can be attained. I myslef applying for dha multan in 5/8 marla category n hopefully get 3 ,4 files n keep them for 8 to 12 months. .

No one knows quota , may be all get plot , apllying 20 lac on slip is madness and short cut beside it u can buy 5 marla from successful applicant later

I don't think it is good idea to spend 20 million on applications for DHA Multan....

Regards

Please expected date of balloting DHA Multan. Thanks

28 May 2017, EXPECTED.

Sorry but what’s a “file” ? I’m assuming you’re referring to paperwork once you’re allocated a lot?

31st May most probably... Wait for official announcement by DHA....

Regards

Since cat is out the bag. I am curious to know the outcome of 20 million investment.

So soon after posting this I realized it was a stupid idea, mainly because of initial wrong information/calculation I got. I had been out of touch for too long, I guess