Investing 8 million for a future house. Is dha phase 7 best option?

Dear all,

I live in gulf. I saved around 8 million pkr and i have plan to build a 10 marla house ( for my residency) in 2-3 years from now.

Now i have only 8 million. In 2-3 years, i will have more money and i will sell the plot and buy a constructed house or i will get someone to build it for me.

For the above reasons, i am looking for a plot either in wapda town or in dha phase 7.

Wapda town buildup area costs around 1 caroor. Dha phase 7 costs around 60-80 as per my information.

1. Can anyone please advise current status of dha phase 7 ( lahore)? Possession given? Connections built?

2. Can anyone please advise how many years, it will take to build roads, give connections, and people start building houses?

3. Do you think my plan is feasible? Will this area be built in 3 years?

Thanks

Anyone please reply

Anyone please reply

I would like to reply to your point 3. Generally speaking, real estate investment is a good way of creating wealth in a country like Pakistan. Since you are earning in a currency which is pegged against US Dollar, you have a potential of losing money on conversion basis, if the real estate market stays at the same level or Pakistan Rupee gets devalued against US Dollar. Perhaps best would be to keep your money in foreign currency until you are fully ready to invest in Pakistan.