Investing in bt phase 8 sector f3

Is it a good idea to invest in bt phase 8 sector f3 in a 10 marla plot for construction purposes, and whether they are given possessions? Thank you

Muhammad F3 possession is available but small part is in litigation.
Buy the one which is in clear.
It is at height and now 100% confirmed that property started appreciating...DHA-5/2/3 came up good.
Phase-8 most places started gaining. I have personal examples to confirm.
I do not agree with the popular belief that bahria is sinking or will sink...it is appreciating even at non developed areas.
Bahria Karachi may be in troubled waters, so is DHA in valley..CDA...and all!

F3 is good option but make sure that the plot you are buying is not in problematic area this can be easily checked in bahria head office

Thank you Abdul Qayyum sahib and A M Abbasi. Is there any specific series of plots or streets which needs to be avoided in F3? And also which ones would be good ones to buy. Thank you for your kind advices and ideas as always. Thanks

Muhammad sb
Bahria is working to come out from legislation all the time. Most recent plot legislation status can be found from bahria planning office at 1st floor bahria phase-8 main office.
My nephew was after a 5 marla in sector L at height terrain but we found it was under legislation...plot #222.
Just yesterday, it got cleared from legislation and bahria earth moving machinery will level it now. He closed deal at 25 lacs and being offered after clearance 30 lacs.
Pls check with planning office b4 buying.
It is hard to keep most recent of all info about everything, sir.

Thank you Abdul Qayyum sahib, much appreciated.

Abdul Qayum sb, Please guide about phase 8 extension as well as I can see prices are going up, no idea about development status of extension and land was not acquired few years back.

Nasir sb
Extension of phase-8 is good investment as RRR is a reality now. This week 6.2 billions released for land acquisition. Land mafia backed by Imran's opponents in action to delay on the land price issues but will fail as Imran govt is committed to complete RRR within the tenure. Plus Army is also supporting the project. Land price issues will be addressed as money is being provided without any delay.
There are legislation here and there in extension but this Shahid Malik, being such a smart guy and shrewd negotiator, is solving issues one by one to mint the benefits of RRR and spend on development.
You are right prices in phase-8 started increasing.
Even in Orchard, a 5 marla selling at 16 lacs, with streets done, 10 marla 30 lacs and a Kanal is being offered at 50 lacs...give 2-3 lacs buying leverage for bigger plots but buyers can be found in the market now.
Buy the plots with good development status and free from legislation...dealers will tell you...legislation no problem...it will be solved in near future....never fall for the dealer's rosey picture, sir.

@Abdul Qayum
Abdul Qayum sb,

I read your posts regularly and like them because of honest opinion.

So I would like to take opportunity to ask my question as well :)

I have a plot in bahria orchard phase 8 in street 101. I bought this plot in 2017-2018 at around 18 lacs. What should I do because still prices are not leveled to match my investment. Can it go in profit in near future?

Thanks you very much in advance for your kind reply.

Muhammad sb

Future ka hal tuo Allah ko maloom hay.

But in the context of RRR, Orchard has all reasons for appreciation.

I think you hold your plot and be attached to the on ground situation and be in touch.

Abdul Qayyum bhai, thnx for your sincere and straightforward advice as always.

Thanks Qayum sb for your valuable advice.

Many thanks Nasir & Faisal sb.

Stay Blessed

Dear Muhammad ,

Hold your Bahria Orchard plot,i am very sure it will give you good return in near future.

I,L,G is good option than F-3 because these blocks are in possession and if you compare prices with F-3 not much difference so go to safe side.

Regards

Last several weeks bahria phase-8 extension Precient 1/6 came up on price, that is only due to RRR. This part of bahria was totally neglected due to being far located from GT road.
Here one can get a plot at 25 lacs. Orchard and Precient are good for investment b4 they jump too much and entry in bahria for a limited resources person becomes impossible just like it happened in DHA-2 /3 and also in DHA-5, small plots!
Precient 2, no residential plot is available as it is all commercial buy 1 & 6, residential are ripe for investment, b4 RRR earth moving machinery shows up on site.
Another opportunity with limited money.

Hi,

I need experienced gurus opinion for following scenarios

My first preference is to buy any possessionable plot where I can construct house in 1 or 2 years at max. But if my budget is not enough then I will turn towards investment for next 1-2 years. I dont want to stuck where I have to wait for 5,6 years.

1- I am seeing some opportunities available in Jinnah gardens Islamabad and DHA Phase 3 or bahria rose garden in range of 30 to 35 Lacs range. This is my maximum range. If any other good option is available under 30 lacs it will be good.

My bias is toward Jinnah Gardens because its close to Islamabad expressway.

while DHA 3 is looking very long term investment to me dont know whether it will be profitable in next 1,2 years or not.

2- I have a plot in bahria orchard if I sale it (obviously currently if I sale it then it will be in loss because at the moment prices are not while in 2017 I bought it a much higher price). However if I sale it and add up ammount then at max my range will be 50 Lacs.

What you guys suggest in both of the above cases. I want to hold bahria orchard plot and buy between 30-35 Lac range but if in 50 Lac range a safe and good option available then I can consider to sale it.

Also remember if i sale bahria plot then I will have no backup at all and will be totally emptied God forbid if any urgency arises then I will have no backup at all.

Thanks in advance for your upcoming responses.

@Abdula Qayyum, @Imtiaz, @khalid any suggestions?