Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Muhammad
( 44 posts )

[14 Replies]
Is it a good idea to invest in bt phase 8 sector f3 in a 10 marla plot for construction purposes, and whether they are given possessions? Thank you

13 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Abdul Qayyum
    (2308 posts)
    Muhammad F3 possession is available but small part is in litigation.
    Buy the one which is in clear.
    It is at height and now 100% confirmed that property started appreciating...DHA-5/2/3 came up good.
    Phase-8 most places started gaining. I have personal examples to confirm.
    I do not agree with the popular belief that bahria is sinking or will sink...it is appreciating even at non developed areas.
    Bahria Karachi may be in troubled waters, so is DHA in valley..CDA...and all!
      11 days ago 

A M Abbasi
      (318 posts)
      F3 is good option but make sure that the plot you are buying is not in problematic area this can be easily checked in bahria head office
        11 days ago 

Muhammad
        (44 posts)
        Thank you Abdul Qayyum sahib and A M Abbasi. Is there any specific series of plots or streets which needs to be avoided in F3? And also which ones would be good ones to buy. Thank you for your kind advices and ideas as always. Thanks
          10 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
          (2308 posts)
          Muhammad sb
          Bahria is working to come out from legislation all the time. Most recent plot legislation status can be found from bahria planning office at 1st floor bahria phase-8 main office.
          My nephew was after a 5 marla in sector L at height terrain but we found it was under legislation...plot #222.
          Just yesterday, it got cleared from legislation and bahria earth moving machinery will level it now. He closed deal at 25 lacs and being offered after clearance 30 lacs.
          Pls check with planning office b4 buying.
          It is hard to keep most recent of all info about everything, sir.
            9 days ago 

Muhammad
            (44 posts)
            Thank you Abdul Qayyum sahib, much appreciated.
              9 days ago 

Nasir
              (190 posts)
              Abdul Qayum sb, Please guide about phase 8 extension as well as I can see prices are going up, no idea about development status of extension and land was not acquired few years back.
                8 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                (2308 posts)
                Nasir sb
                Extension of phase-8 is good investment as RRR is a reality now. This week 6.2 billions released for land acquisition. Land mafia backed by Imran's opponents in action to delay on the land price issues but will fail as Imran govt is committed to complete RRR within the tenure. Plus Army is also supporting the project. Land price issues will be addressed as money is being provided without any delay.
                There are legislation here and there in extension but this Shahid Malik, being such a smart guy and shrewd negotiator, is solving issues one by one to mint the benefits of RRR and spend on development.
                You are right prices in phase-8 started increasing.
                Even in Orchard, a 5 marla selling at 16 lacs, with streets done, 10 marla 30 lacs and a Kanal is being offered at 50 lacs...give 2-3 lacs buying leverage for bigger plots but buyers can be found in the market now.
                Buy the plots with good development status and free from legislation...dealers will tell you...legislation no problem...it will be solved in near future....never fall for the dealer's rosey picture, sir.

8 days ago 

Muhammad Kha..
                  (11 posts)
                  @Abdul Qayum
                  Abdul Qayum sb,

I read your posts regularly and like them because of honest opinion.

So I would like to take opportunity to ask my question as well :)

I have a plot in bahria orchard phase 8 in street 101. I bought this plot in 2017-2018 at around 18 lacs. What should I do because still prices are not leveled to match my investment. Can it go in profit in near future?

Thanks you very much in advance for your kind reply.
                    6 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                    (2308 posts)
                    Muhammad sb

Future ka hal tuo Allah ko maloom hay.

But in the context of RRR, Orchard has all reasons for appreciation.

I think you hold your plot and be attached to the on ground situation and be in touch.
                      5 days ago 

Faisal
                      (9 posts)
                      Abdul Qayyum bhai, thnx for your sincere and straightforward advice as always.
                        5 days ago 

Post Answer (14 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL