Investing In Islamabad, (Budget 3 To 4 Million)

Dear experts, what are the options for short term investment and good return?

E Block B-17

Multi Residencia

8 Marla Plot in Bahria Enclave

Thanks

Apart from the options which khan bhai quoted…Dha 2 sector N 10 marla is also one of the best option…

E-17/3 is also a good option with possession plot big size 500 sqy cooperative housing society with habib rafiq developers proper isb sector…

Great dear experts...

So some really good options...

Well usually it is said ... Managing diversity in property investment is the right option...

I am thinking about a plot in multi residencia along with E-16/17...can it be possible in 4 million ..

What are the prices experts...along with thank you Saadi sb..DHA 2...an awesome place...

Visited that 4 months ago....a very good options...hmm

suggestions??

Dear Abdullah i am fully agreed with Mr Khan and Mr SAADI

B-17 E block is very safe and bright future also DHA phase2 new blocks L and P is more better then N because N need filling but L and P is almost leveled and hight area.N is cheap then L or P.DHA phase2 new blocks need 2 years to full develop, habib rafiq construction company working over there with lot of new and good machinery.

N block is good option for investment.

Abdullah saab cabinet e-17/3 is best option in ict right now on main GT road very nice location and view of sundyamar dam

Junaid can you give me your dealer number dealing E 17

For any type of deals in dha at any phase,you can simply contact me at 03455370978…