Investing In Some Business (Joint Ventures)

Why not invest in some business rather than real estate, which is going down???

So how about having a joint venture of entrepreneur (manager) + sleeping partner (investor)???

The areas to focus are:

1. Dairy Farming

2. Tress Cultivation

3. IT & Computers (being engineer + web developer myself, I'm already in process of setting up this business in Islamabad)

Huge profit margins expected in all these cases.

Hi Ali, what is your mind regarding IT & computers? i am also in same field and looking for starting own business in same field.

Web development is the top most priority on my list. Then the software development. Autocad maps for home designs. And many more services related to IT, graphics design etc.

Searching for an office setup in blue area Islamabad. Rents are insane.....

M. B. Ali why are you looking for an office setup in Blue area with so high rentals ?

This web development , software house and IT setup can be established with low rentals in Zone-2, Zone-5 , pindi etc..

Anyways best wishes,

Ali,

What amount$$ of investment are you looking and what ROI are you expecting out of it? Do you have business plan?

Good Work.

More suggestions will be coming in future as in the PML N's tenure Real Estate market can not flourish, only, businesses other than that will get better.

Very well written Syyed !!

So what are the more advantages for idea base business ? What are the examples around us ?

@IS_Base

Blue area has the advantage of already established market place (Computer/Laptop hardware, so many office setups, many IT setups etc.). Plus it's on walking distance from my home.

Actually I'm gonna arrange resources for it from my own pocket.

What I'm interested in for joint ventures is the tree plantation business. In my guess, an investment of around 20~30 lakh (exclusive of security charges) can give a return of around 3 crores after 3 years. If we opt to hire a security agency, the 3 year cost comes to around 1.3 crores...

If anyone interested, we can discuss it in detail via skype. Just send me a message for skype call. Thanks

And as Nasir sb said, investing in businesses is better than trying in Real estate in current regime. That’s not only profitable, but also good for economy of country.

Dear Mr. Ali

which trees do you see best for this purpose?

Best regards,

Zahid

What about dairy farming? How much investing is required and what will be the ROI?

@ ISBase bahi, apology for very delayed reply. Just lost your post.

Main advantage of idea based business is the fact that this kind of business could be launched without much capital, might also have few competitors and might enjoy advantages as available to any new entrant.

Fist idea, that I also mentioned in the one of previous write-ups could be, bicycle couriers. Raja Bazar and adjoining areas could be perfect places for such kind of courier. We already have carts for big loads but there is no formal set up for parcels. A bicycle will be very efficient in such congested area. Blue area could be another place where Abpara, blue area, super and Jinnah super are all within the same vicinity and a bicycle courier company should be able to cater to the needs of several offices and businesses. In fact this will be cheaper, quicker and environment friendly. Cycle courier present in several countries including Germany, U.K and recently started in India, as per BBC report.

Similar but slightly bigger in scale is home delivery setup, a setup that would deliver required stuff at home and will charge a nominal price. This could be managed by few bicycles; a few motorbikes could help cover bigger radius.

Vans that could deliver support to broken down cars are quite common in middle east. We see people who are stuck in the middle of their journey and are in dire need of someone who could either get their car’s tire repaired on the spot or toe it to a workshop. It’s a headache to find a tow truck, Taxis are not willing to toe, trucks are not very common and it turns into a big trouble. A tow truck with basic equipment to repair a tire, jumpers to give power to dead battery etc. Could be very handy and people in such situation will be very much willing to pay anywhere from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1,000 for a very simple and basic service.

Tuition Centre via Skype could be launched at local level. Many Pakistanis impact Quran lesson via Skype and other software programs to other parts of the world; the same could be done for tuitions. Its matter of doing proper market research and would need some time to develop market however it’s very much possible.

In bigger cities and elite residential areas we do have people who have awareness of organic food. Food and diary in Pakistan especially in arid areas is almost organic with the exception of fertilizer. Genetically modified seeds are used in some areas but its not difficult to arrange for desit att, desi ghee, desi andy, desi murgi, desi shahed, taza phal or sabzea. All these items are quite popular and people are willing to pay decent price. Major issue faced is non-availability of reliable supply, these materials are mostly provided by masis (maids), malis (gardeners) or drivers and in many cases what is provided is not what is promised. A simple setup with good labeling and honest items could get popular in no time.

Did not discuss the ideas available online and software related ideas which again are very simple and basic but do require skill. Selling software and games via app stores of apple or android is a very common thing in advanced societies; creating good websites and writing is also doable but again would need more education and skill and is not easily doable for everyone.

Most of what has been mentioned is very basic and are raw ideas; it might not work or end up as success however considering low capital base its worth trying especially by young people who have time on their side. Main requirement is some knowledge of how business works, more suited for people who have business education or have experience. Those who don’t have education or experience can always acquire this or can collaborate with friends who have this set of skill.

On the whole we are a worker nation and do not have entrepreneurial mind set in majority of the cases. Most of graduates search of job and will stick it for rest of their lives. An entrepreneur adds a lot to him/herself, society, country and the world.

P.S. Myself working as an employee. Above might already be happening in Pakistan and may be its me who does not have the information but to the best of my information there is no organized setup for what has been discussed above.

I am also working on some ideas, for example 3d printing etc. Also we can make websites like aliexpress and sell various products. I am honest person and looking for some one who can willingly join and work.

Well there are many options, Pakistan has very good potential to export on internet, but we don’t have popular international websites. 3D printing business I didn’t see any where. But reality is in joint business venture in Pakistan it very difficult to rely on some one, many honest people caught up in fraud by their friends. I really wanted to do some thing for country, people of Pakistan with honest people, but I’ve only one or two friends to whom I can rely and they are quite busy with their jobs.

In joint ventures, trust issues prevail among venture partners. We started a frozen foods business some years back which could not continue as partners didn’t trust each other and we got no choice other than abandoning the business functions.

@ Yasir sb, what is your target market and what are margins on 3D printing; are there any vendors available in the market who are already providing 3D printing.

@ Zain sb, you are right trust remains the biggest factor. Lact of documentation and vague communication could also be factors; non-exitence of may also contribute towards ambiguities, doubts and eventually distrust.

All end up in frauds ,scam mostly be careful people

Please contact us for 3D home exterior and interior design services.

We are experienced architects based in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan working for 5 stars hotels and Royal Palaces.

For more info and work samples, Please visit:

http://www.3dimview.com

facebook.com/3dimview

instagram: 3dimview

Twitter: 3dimview

or contact us at: hassankhan333@gmail.com or whatsapp: +966-531535850.

Thanks