Investment advice 7 million

Experts i have budget of 7 million and want to invest for 2 years or more. Please suggest among following best option.

1. Dha phase 2 p block 1 kanal cost around 7million.

2. Dha phase 2 p block 10 marla /or bahria phase 8 f1 10 marla and one bed apartment in g-15(most probably zarkoon heights.)

Please suggest any option which seems good and less risky.

Thanks and regards,
Leo

Arshasd ,paki,nadeem,Khan,Malik sab.........................please have your useful advice.

Thanks

Sir in my personal opinion go for P block because of its bright future prospects.

Dear Leo bahi,

Plots are best for investment.Don't go to any apartment if you like G-15 then go for plot.In your options P is the best and other hand Phase8 E,F1 and H blocks are the best blocks for investment.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thanks Saadi bahi a plot is being sold in street 2c what should be its market rate? Plus if you have any confirm option please pm me.

Any of the forum member looking to sell kanal plot in P block please inbox me.

best regards.

LEO

Dear Nadeem,

Between DHA 2 Sector P or Q, which one you favor?

Regards,

Since p block is not fully developed and who knows when it will be developed, can it have negative impact on prices in future.?

Dear AIRana and Leo sab,

Tawkkalna-ala-Allah both P and Q blocks are best for investment.

P block have a advantage of 10 marla and in Q block all of Kanal plots.

I visited the project and see lot of machinery is working and developing both blocks.According to my visit both blocks are opposite each other and both are on Dha expressway.

Please visit the site after you can know the ground reality.

Regards