Investment advice for 40lac in Isb,Rwp,BTK

Dear experts,
Please advise on investment options of 40lac with the duration of 2 years in islamabad rawalpindi and bahria town karachi. I am also open for good rental options if good property raise is also expected in addition to monthly rental.

Any expert opinion

If a shop is given to you in I-8 markaz on instalments in covered shoping mall.

No ill prefer bahria phase8 awami villa whose current rent is 17000 and has potential of raise in property value as well.

Allah knows when ll plaza be build and rented

I understand this is a real estate forum but to be honest there are other opportunities in Pakistan where you can get a decent return. I am not suggesting that real estate is not for you but if you want to invest money in a secure way, you may want to look into “Defense Savings Certificate”. These products will get you on average of 7.5% return (guarantee) on a yearly basis. It is true that real estate in Pakistan can offer gains, at times which can no be matched by other financial products, but there is also a considerable amount of risk involved as well. Just a friendly advice.

Any expert

Saqlain sb

Some people have a serious concern about Halal or Haram income!

By suggesting someone, the advisor himself gets involved in this. All Muslim sects do not approve this type of the income. Even Ahmdis do not approve the Ribba.
Sorry! If I hurt your feelings but do not suggest in your own benefit. Allah Pak Kareem aour Raheen hian, Muaaf kar dete hain but do not suggest someone else.

Saqlain G first of all no risk in the genui e areas as they never depreciate in value.So the capital is safe plus it is a regular business.7.5% per annum for the amount is just peanuts and in this,i think you are not accounting for tax deductions which makes it nothing when compared to the inflation mark.Such instrument hit very hard when one is having peanuts against his har earned money plus do take into account the money devaluation factors.The amount whivh can buy you any good property today cannot appreciate that much in such instruments where after a year,you can have meagre profits but cannot buy the property with same amount that you were able to buy a year ago.I hope i have conveyed my point.

Oh yar. Leave saqlain. Give me good advice. How is awami villa in phase8

Sir in 4 million,with plots,you have an option to go for 5 marla in dha 5 P blcok by adding a couple of lacs.Other than for a longer term of investment,i would say that dha multan and bahawalpur can be the options for long term investment.I would recommend you to go for the capital growth and avoid focusing on rents.

@ MKhan sb,

Although your budget is low but here are my 2 cents for the twin cities investments:

In Pindi/Islamabad:

Disclaimer: Based on only general study & not based on researched statistical DATA!

*CDA, only I-14/16 as other CDA sectors are, either very high or facing immense competition with the quality developments happening around and CDA officials being totally corrupt and no will for improving.

*Gulberg: Only green as residentia is very slow and seems lack of will in development.

*Enclave: Good for investment but prose and cons should be in mind, such as entrance approach.

*Anchorage: Not as good as DHAs or BTs but not bad as it is closer to Islamabad than DAHs & BTs and no serious problems with land acquisition.

*DHA; In valley, DHA homes, 5 & 8 Marla plots. Commercials are already high but in oleander, Lilly, Daffodil & Magnolia still attractive for the buying on later profit. Commercials may give profit sooner

*DHA-5: Still good for investment as having same standard & other attributes as of DHA-2 proper and DHA-2 proper has already won the competition.

*DHA-3: Can prove very charming if settles merger disputes with BT. Not advised to invest in current situation as merger decision lies still in shadows.

*DHA-4: Front sectors are expensive and deep sectors development slow. Not sure whether or not prove good in near future but being neighborhood with BT, may prove good.

*Emaar: Now making room for investment after being put low for a long time but lesser than DHA-2 & 5.

*TC/MC/ F-17/B-17/FT: All are good but TC facing problems with law enforcement agencies.

• Ghouri Town: People ae making huge money in spite of having NOC problem with CDA and poor planning and infra structure. Closest to the capital and will keep appreciating particularly on commercials.

@MKhan sb,

Altough your budget is low but here are my 2 cents for the twin cities investments:

In Pindi/Islamabad:

***Disclaimer: Based on only general study & not based on researched statistical DATA!

*CDA, only I-14/16 as other CDA sectors are, either very high or facing immense competition with the quality developments happening around and CDA officials being totally corrupt and no will for improving.
*Gulberg: Only green as residentia is very slow and seems lack of will in development.
*Enclave: Good for investment but prose and cons should be in mind, such as entrance approach.
*Anchorage: Not as good as DHAs or BTs but not bad as it is closer to Islamabad than DAHs & BTs and no serious problems with land acquisition.
*DHA; In valley, DHA homes, 5 & 8 Marla plots. Commercials are already high but in oleander, Lilly, Daffodil & Magnolia still attractive for the buying on later profit. Commercials in DHA home blocks may give profit sooner
*DHA-5: Still good for investment as having same standard & other attributes as of DHA-2 proper and DHA-2 proper has already won the competition.
*DHA-3: Can prove very charming if settles merger disputes with BT. Not advised to invest in current situation as merger decision lies still in shadows.
*DHA-4: Front sectors are expensive and deep sectors development slow. Not sure whether or not prove good in near future but being neighborhood with BT, may prove good.
*Emaar: Now making room for investment after being put low for a long time but lesser than DHA-2 & 5.
*TC/MC/ F-17/B-17/FT: All are good but TC facing problems with law enforcement agencies.
* Ghouri Town: People ae making huge money in spite of having NOC problem with CDA and poor planning and infra structure. Closest to the capital and will keep appreciating particularly on commercials.

You have following options in your budget:

30x50 almost getting ready for possession plots in Mumtaz City (Ravi Block)..... Good gain expected in 2 years time frame.

Bahria Enclave 5 marla non possession plot in Block N... Investment should be for minimum 3 years to get reasonable return.

30x60 plot in A Block of Faisal Town around 4.5 Million for investment upto 3 years.

Gandhara City small plot is another option.

Regards

Check AWT also. Prices are very reasonable there. All facilities available and connection from Islamabad is very good.

Hi Mr Khan !

For your best investment in Bahria phase 7 ,8 or enclave ,You can contact us at BUILDERSQUARE as we provide end to end solutions for your investment and home

Ijaz Alvi

0343 5038861

I think you should consider wapda town.in 35,36 lax you can get one kanal good plot in wapda town.now wapda town is not a long term investment.in two years time one kanal plot can be doubled because wapda town is still under price .in awt 10 marla plot is same price of one kanal plot in wapda town so in my opinion wapda town is better than awt.

Top location 30*60 plotting Faisal town B block, minimum 10 lacs gain in next 6 months Max IA…

How much a shop will cost in I-8 Islamabad. what will be the return on investment and when will be completion date.