Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
MKhan
( 43 posts )

[17 Replies]
Dear experts,
Please advise on investment options of 40lac with the duration of 2 years in islamabad rawalpindi and bahria town karachi. I am also open for good rental options if good property raise is also expected in addition to monthly rental.

862 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    MKhan
    (43 posts)
    Any expert opinion
      860 days ago 

(109 posts)
      If a shop is given to you in I-8 markaz on instalments in covered shoping mall.
        860 days ago 

MKhan
        (43 posts)
        No ill prefer bahria phase8 awami villa whose current rent is 17000 and has potential of raise in property value as well.

Allah knows when ll plaza be build and rented
          860 days ago 

Saqlain G
          (48 posts)
          I understand this is a real estate forum but to be honest there are other opportunities in Pakistan where you can get a decent return. I am not suggesting that real estate is not for you but if you want to invest money in a secure way, you may want to look into "Defense Savings Certificate". These products will get you on average of 7.5% return (guarantee) on a yearly basis. It is true that real estate in Pakistan can offer gains, at times which can no be matched by other financial products, but there is also a considerable amount of risk involved as well. Just a friendly advice.
            859 days ago 

MKhan
            (43 posts)
            Any expert
              859 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (2045 posts)
              Saqlain sb

Some people have a serious concern about Halal or Haram income!

By suggesting someone, the advisor himself gets involved in this. All Muslim sects do not approve this type of the income. Even Ahmdis do not approve the Ribba.
              Sorry! If I hurt your feelings but do not suggest in your own benefit. Allah Pak Kareem aour Raheen hian, Muaaf kar dete hain but do not suggest someone else.
                859 days ago 

Falcon
                (4444 posts)
                Saqlain G first of all no risk in the genui e areas as they never depreciate in value.So the capital is safe plus it is a regular business.7.5% per annum for the amount is just peanuts and in this,i think you are not accounting for tax deductions which makes it nothing when compared to the inflation mark.Such instrument hit very hard when one is having peanuts against his har earned money plus do take into account the money devaluation factors.The amount whivh can buy you any good property today cannot appreciate that much in such instruments where after a year,you can have meagre profits but cannot buy the property with same amount that you were able to buy a year ago.I hope i have conveyed my point.
                  859 days ago 

MKhan
                  (43 posts)
                  Oh yar. Leave saqlain. Give me good advice. How is awami villa in phase8
                    858 days ago 

Falcon
                    (4444 posts)
                    Sir in 4 million,with plots,you have an option to go for 5 marla in dha 5 P blcok by adding a couple of lacs.Other than for a longer term of investment,i would say that dha multan and bahawalpur can be the options for long term investment.I would recommend you to go for the capital growth and avoid focusing on rents.
                      858 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                      (2045 posts)
                      @MKhan sb,

Altough your budget is low but here are my 2 cents for the twin cities investments:

In Pindi/Islamabad:

***Disclaimer: Based on only general study & not based on researched statistical DATA!

*CDA, only I-14/16 as other CDA sectors are, either very high or facing immense competition with the quality developments happening around and CDA officials being totally corrupt and no will for improving.
                      *Gulberg: Only green as residentia is very slow and seems lack of will in development.
                      *Enclave: Good for investment but prose and cons should be in mind, such as entrance approach.
                      *Anchorage: Not as good as DHAs or BTs but not bad as it is closer to Islamabad than DAHs & BTs and no serious problems with land acquisition.
                      *DHA; In valley, DHA homes, 5 & 8 Marla plots. Commercials are already high but in oleander, Lilly, Daffodil & Magnolia still attractive for the buying on later profit. Commercials in DHA home blocks may give profit sooner
                      *DHA-5: Still good for investment as having same standard & other attributes as of DHA-2 proper and DHA-2 proper has already won the competition.
                      *DHA-3: Can prove very charming if settles merger disputes with BT. Not advised to invest in current situation as merger decision lies still in shadows.
                      *DHA-4: Front sectors are expensive and deep sectors development slow. Not sure whether or not prove good in near future but being neighborhood with BT, may prove good.
                      *Emaar: Now making room for investment after being put low for a long time but lesser than DHA-2 & 5.
                      *TC/MC/ F-17/B-17/FT: All are good but TC facing problems with law enforcement agencies.
                      * Ghouri Town: People ae making huge money in spite of having NOC problem with CDA and poor planning and infra structure. Closest to the capital and will keep appreciating particularly on commercials.

858 days ago 

Post Answer (17 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL