Investment advice needed urgently

I am an overseas pakistani looking for a sincere advice wrt investment in karachi. Bahria town or dha? I have about 5 million pkr to invest. I am looking at a relatively long term ( 5 years) but safe investment.

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

The best option in this budget is to invest in Bahria town rwp phase 8..because in next five years it is so safe.. But i suggest you why not to take a 2 bed apartment in bahria rwp within 6 million. Then you rent it out for 60,000 (todays 2 bed rate), .And in next five years you can get around 3 million back from that rent. And the property is always there for you..

Adnan Khan

Dear Zeeshan, could you please share further details of the property which one can buy in 6 Million and rent out on 60K immediately. I will be waiting for your reply with details.

It will help many like me.

Regards

Adil Abbas..... First of all, please kindly tell me that whether you want to invest in plots or apartments.

For Residentials Plot,Bahria Enclave is most suitable investment with the budget of 5 million.

For Apartment,you can get one bed room apartment with the budget of 4 million.

@Adil Abbas, I think you should invest in Bahria Town, Lahore. You can get 10 Marla plot at good location within your budget. It has more potential.

Frndz i think Mr.Adil is interested to invest in Karachi projects not in Rwp/Isb or Lahore.

In this budget dha lahore phase9 one kanal file is best.for more information plz check www.lahorerealestate.com/ads

Agree with Khalid Javaid sab that he is looking for Dha Or BTK.

Regards

Zeeshan , we all are waiting for the details of golden opportunity to invest in 6 mn flat and give it on rent of 60k. Please come back on the forum and share the details…

Zeeshan khan urf adnan. Should be named and shamed

For such misleading. 60000 rent on 6 million

Any way I was also offered same 2bed for 5 million. Three weeks ago.

Big jump in 3 weeks. Wow zeeshan

Tamim and Mr Khan … Good Job

Dear Adil Abbas Sahb,

I think best time for invest in CDA Sector B-17 Multi Gardens

Regards

Umar meri Jan .b17 CDA sector nai hai.

B17 b block plot or apartment in e-11.

AOA Adil Bro,

Ithink u should invest in sector G-16 islamabad, as very good time is coming for this, it will give u a huge return insha Allah..

God bless u..

For 5 Years Buy 1 plot of 5 marla in Bahria Karachi and also 10 marla plot in DHA CITY KARACHI . Both are Best Now . And time to invest in BTK Now .

Dear Adil Bhai, BTK will give good results in 5 years, so go ahead and make your pick. For better returns and easy resale always go for category plots (corner, boulevard, front open, etc.) If you could afford I would have advised you commercial plot. See if you can fit any installment plan within your budget.

Many thanks for the suggestions.. Greatly appreciated.

I have decided to go for BTK Commercial plot. Also thinking of Islamabad G sector.

Once again thank you and God bless everyone.