Investment climate

Dear all

Salam

I have two questions:

1)- i am considering investing about rs 4-5 m for a period of at least 3-5 years. The purpose is to invest at locations with high returns. Kindly advice what are the hotspots in cda (5 marla or 10 marla may be?), dha or bharia town.I am overseas and working through this forum before i can visit isb.

2)- i have a plot in i-11/2 (4 marla corner, on double road). Any idea what should be the selling price if i want to sale it? Also, do you suggest me keeping this (as more price increase expected?) or sell out from this sector?

Jazakallah & thank you

By the way, I have already been holding I-11/2 plot for last 2 years (should I hold further?) and based on my calculation the ROI is about 15% (current MV 4.5…purchase price 3.8)…if ROI Is adjusted with depreciation in rupees I would reduce it by 3% making net ROI of 12%…Please guide on this as well.

Sir your budget is not suitable for any good investment in cda sector…Currently you can consider dha phase 2 and bahria enclave,phase 8 bahria town,garden city bahria town as they seem profitable in the years to come…

Dear ali sab I-11/2 is a good place but in my point of view it is for those who think for very long term or want to construct their house in this sector. For short term may be it has a little juice,

Right now the prices in I-11/2 ranges from 30-40 as the prices in all the cda sectors are down now adays, It is now good time invest in either I-12, E-12 or Bahria enclave, my suggestion

Dear Sadi : Thank you, Correct I agree re budget for CDA. I am also considering DHA phase 2. I believe in small investments as it gives high return and always easy to sell as compared to high value, bigger plots (correct me if I am wrong).

Dear Wali : Thank you. I agree, I-11 is for long term so I should be looking again at it in beyond 5 years time. Kindly advice what I would get in I-12/E-12 for budget of PKR4-5M. I want to go for 10 marla at least. Do you think it make sense to buy in I-12 when I have one in I-11 (diversifying to other sectors/out of CDA than being in same 'I' sector)? I believe E-12 is CDA sector?

Dear if u want easy sale and good return then i suggest go for small size 25x40 it has more purchaser. U invest in very good place I-11/2 which i like the most, I suggest u E-12 as it is cda sector once i got double profit in it why i suggest every one. Its location is awsome executive sector. I also suggest you G-14/1 these are non developed sectors but it will give you at least double. I also seen a very good shoping centre on murree road rawalpindi very good project in which on just half payment u can get shop and can rent it out very good for business, i personally liked it i can share about it 03355063653 or noor.hdip@gmail.com

@ WALI SB.Sir i can bet with you i-11 and e-12 would not livable even after a decade..

Sir its not about size,its all about brand and dha,bahria and proper cda sector are ever green to invest..

By proper cda i mean to say thise sectors where alteast possession is given..

Thank you Saadi...So I should invest in DHA phase 2 or bahria then.

By the way, have you heard about DHA Valley homes? I heard someone mentioning that DHA Valley homes has new scheme coming up (like, you pay full dues at start of construction and developers builds it..).

Best regards

Sir wont recommend that homes..I think dha is the safest bet to invest..Safe secure and profitable.

FOr best deals at bahria and dha,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Thank you Saadi Saheb. I will call you. By the way, any link or information about DHA Valley Homes? I will discuss further.

Sir i will also get you all the info about valley homes…Dont worry.

@ Ali Bahi,

Also consider of buying 1 kanal plot in AWT. As you said that you can hold it for 3-5 years. Right now is the time to invest in Zone 2 of Islamabad. AWT is army's society, so there is no chance of fraud. Kashmir Highway is already been upgraded to 6 lanes on each side. And after that you travel on motorway to reach AWT. Interchange is being built on motorway for AWT. I see more potential in Zone 2 as new Airport will be operational there next year inshaAllah.

Thank you for guidance Saadi sahib… Will speak soon…

Welcome anytime sir.

Dear Saadi - thanks. What is the comparison between phase 2 extension and phase 2. I know phase 2 is a bit expensive but I wont mind investing in phase 2 extension if extension is managed by same DHA team and the quality is maintained. What do you say? What is the estimated price of 1 kanal in phase 2 extension (which are good sectors?).I’d think of investing in phase 2 extension for 8-10 years time.

Sir for an investment period of decade,this file is a good investment…But i wont recommend that because investment for such a long period is not usually recommended…Phase 2 N and P blocks are much better investments.

Sir when will dha give possession to 5 marla plots in N block so far it is still being developed. Thx.

Sir no official verdict by dha but i personally think N blcok would take 2 years for possession approx…

Dear Ali,

Don't go to phase2 extension better to invest Dha phase2 or Bahria which are safe and bright future.

Regards