Investment Comparison Of "Zarkoon Heights", "Laparaiso", And "The Springs"

Gents,

I would like to request from all gurus to discuss and compare available apartments for investment in Islamabad on installment.

Mainly above three apartments and any other potential investment to be discussed here.. But available on easy installment.

Regards, Waqas

Anyone on board…

Dear waqas bhai dont know about all three options however zarkoon is a good prohject as they have there all NOCs party is sound, location is very good and work begin there prices are a little high but 4 years plan so this is a good thing.

SPRINGS ISB IS ALTHOUGH AT IDEAL LOCATION BUT DUE TO LOCAL 'MAAFI' WHICH SURROUNDS THE VICINITIES OF THE SPRINGS PROJECT, WILL ALWAYS BE A BIG THREAT. MY SUGGESTION AVOID THE SPRINGS

LA PARISO--IS TOO EXPENSIVE.. NOT WORTH IT

SO ZARKOON IS BEST OPTION.. REASONABLE PRICES AND PLAN FOR PRICE ETC..ALSO LOCATION

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/201.pdf

LA PARASIO is worth it btw..The standard which it is providing,no one can provide that...Its definitely expensive but elite as well..

Saadi Sb, you are right on development standard but u need to take it into account while going with investment purpose.

I have booked a single bed type A (619.85 sq ft) apartment in Zarkon Heights. I am not sure that how much it will return me but reason behind to invest there, the builder, who have some projects in their portfolio. And they were saying that while launching the next blocks they will make the price of same apartment around 4 lac higher than current one. So I thought that may be it will return around 3 lac or more at that time. Now just hoping for the best :)

Will any guru back my decision? or it should not be taken?

How is development going on Mr.Muhmmad Awais,The location is not to bad close to-G15 facing GT road.

Dear Awais; I hope it will be a good decision but the main thing is patience and wait… You need not to think too much about this, forget about it for some good period, and In Sha Allah you will get good return if the development went all along.

@Ahmed Tanoli

Currently they laid a concrete bed of block A which is around 10 feet thick or may b more and pillars are there. And they are claiming that when you will come to pay your 1st installment after 3 months, you will c structure of around 3 stories InshaAllah.

Thank you Mr. Khan :)

yes I can easily wait around 9 months because 3 installments I have in my budget plan but after that it will be difficult for me to arrange installment. So I am hoping for the return in 9 months. Now depends on my luck :)

yes I can easily wait around 9 months because 3 installments I have in my budget plan but after that it will be difficult for me to arrange installment. So I am hoping for the return in 9 months. Now depends on my luck :)

yes I can easily wait around 9 months because 3 installments I have in my budget plan but after that it will be difficult for me to arrange installment. So I am hoping for the return in 9 months. Now depends on my luck :) :)

Dear Awais: I hope u can get some profit after three months.

Structure upto 3 to 4 stories in three months time is not a bad development speed at all.

Regards

Dear brother muhammad

good decision location is very good and party is also sound they already done some big projects like zarkon plaza, kohistan enclave royalstan hotel, they will revise there rates on next blocks launch and inshallah it will give u some return and by the way if u can bear installments then keep it for 2 years it will give u good rental income

@ khan sbb.Sir what about the link i have shared??

Dear Saadi Sb,

I was not been able to open that, can you share what that says?

@khan sb …Sir according to that notice,zarkon heights is declared illegal…

@Syed Ibrahim

yes you are right but due to budget, I dont think that I can pay installments for 2 years.