Investment guidance required from seniors

Dear all,

I hope all is good with you, i'm here for some really great advice from seniors, i request you to all please advice your best and put sometime here.

I have budget of 15lakh and want to invest in reputable societies in islamabad, this will be my first investment in my life :)

Someone is strongly recommending me to invest in b-17 (mpchs) e block, he has two files total cost is 19lakh each, according to him i can hold both files in budget of 15lakh and pay remaining in installment.

I'm not looking for quick profit but want some good profit within 2-3 years, and development standard should also be good may be i plan to live there.

1 - so should i go for this or is there any other better options ?
2 - is it safe investment ?

What about i-15, f-18, f-16 ?

Best regards
Yasir

Bump

Dear Yasir,

Don't go for B-17.In ur budget u can buy 10 marla plot in Wapda Town or 5 marla plot in Mumtaz city,it will pay u good returns.

In this budget and parially installment plan; you may get

1-F-16 8malral in F-16/2 and F-16/1 files

2-Mumtaz city 5marla possession able

3-multi residencia 8 marla corner possession able

4-Airport enclave 5 marla plot file

5-I-15 5marla file

6-B-17 E block with possession ( very rare chances)

7-Gulberge 8marla plot with installment plan total cost 18lac

8-topcity,PECHS etc have also some installment options

but key is visit each area and then lock one or two areas/societies and find any option there.

Considering that you also want to have an option to build, Gulberg Residencia or Bahria Phase-8 even if you have to bump your budget lil bit.

Stay away from B-17 file/payment scams and substandard, below average developments of others around the new airport.

Dear Yasir,

At the moment don't go to B-17 because management give deadline to investors for remaining installments if you have 2Million cash then it's good investment.B-17 one of best project but management is insincere with investors.

You can go to Bahria phase8 M block 5Marla 1.7 to 1.8 N block 1.6 to 1.8 and L block 1.7 to 1.9Million.

Gulberg some options total cost 1.7 to 1.8 8Marla.

TOP CITY 1.7 to 2.2 10Marla.

Mumtaz city 5Marla with possion.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thanks @Khalid bhai i'm not in hurry, will decide on expert suggestions.

@Nasir sab aap nay to 8 options day deye mje, including the

6-B-17 E block with possession ( very rare chances)

this is where i can have option of two files, and Khalid is recommending me not to invest there.

and i heard F-16/2 land is not final yet.

Gulberge 8marla plot with installment plan total cost 18lac

gullberg 8marla, is it still available in installment plan ?

Dont forget that PECHS is also offering 5 marla in M block in 1.6M in installments. At the moment,the roads, gas and electricity is better than Mumtaz / Top city

Dear Nadeem bhai, thanks for your reply here, i wanted to heard something from you.

if i have 2million in cash ( i can arrange ) is it good investment in B-17 ? i can afford instalment of 2lakh quarterly, may be more

as i said i have offer of two files in B-17 E block should i go for this than ? and if i hold it for two years i can get some profit ? more importantly is it secure investment ? what things i need to check about documents ?

if i go for gulberg which block i should consider ? is it still available on installment ?

Bahria phase8 seems too far from islamabad if i get plot there 5marla for only investment purpose it will give good return ?

i don't think i will have enough money to build house for next 4,5 years that's why i'm thinking about investment first.

@firestreak what is the downpayment ?

Thanks a lot to all for your suggestion, hope i will make my mind base on your suggestions

I guess downpayment is 400k. Rest in quarterly installments of 1 year.

Thanks @firestreak 8marla and 10marla plots are also available on installments in PECHS ? and how about development in M BLOCK ?

I visited last about 2 months back. Road structures were being finalized then.

1. Go for Gulberg residencia development so far excellent location is good. In prevailing crunch period in real estate gulberg was one of the few societies where prices remain stable and now prices are increasing in gulberg. It's safe and instalment options are still available.

2. Or go for Bharia 8 with keeping in view following

location is far away but big brand with tremendous potential.

Presently prices are declining and no one knows where this trend will stop.

Management is preoccupied with Karachi project hence not sure about possession and development in near future.

1. Be aware of multi as they spoiled an excellent project of b 17 due to their mismanagement and greed.So prices are rapidly declining.

2. PECHS,Mumtaz are safe investment if you like airport surrounding to live.

Best of luck for your first investment.

@AppCake Thank a lot for time and suggestions.

in which block i should invest for next 2,3 years in gulberg ? from where i can get instalment plot ?

do you recommend jinnah garden file and saon garden h block ?

i like this area/zone more than near new airport.

Good job by AppCake agree with him.

Regards

@AppCake in which block i can get plot at 15-17 ? are all block development is on speed or there are specific block that are under speedy development, i would like to invest for 3,4 years so which one is best please advise ?

society have installment plots ? all i need to do is contact society office and register plot by my name ?

I would suggest you to go for Phase-8 bahria town for investment point of view...

Plot with possession in Mumtaz City is also a good option.

Gulberg is also not bad for long term investment.

Regards

Go for D H A valley in this budget, it is save , good return 3/4years

If you have 17-18 lac in hand then go for Gulberg residencia for 8 marla plot. For gulberg 8marla installment you have to deposite about 14 lac for transfer and remaining in installment (about 4 lac in 6 to 12 month depending file installment plan.) Society not selling, a number of good dealers are their on main gulberge expresssway for your help i.e madni marketing, gulberg associate etc.

Gulberg diffrent block have diifernt status (E,F,G fully developed rates are higher) V is fully developed and rates are in range of 17-18 lac for 8 marla. Where as other blocks are partially developed and rates very from location to location ( P-block).

Very safe for investment and self residence only 8 km from zero point but phase-8 bharia about 45 km from isb.

If more like bharia then may search any option in Bharia enclave-1 with 5 marla about 25 lac.

B-17 as people said not good option at this time

DHA valley is also very far and mishandled project so risky

Thanks to all i really appreciate your suggestions, my plan was to get two files in B-17 E block, i have changed my mind now i will get plot in Gulberg 8 marla and hoping to get good return in 3,4 years :)

anyone have any idea how much it will cost after 3,4 years ?

Thanks Mr Khan, Nasir and all others