Investment in B-17

Is this is the right time to invest in B-17 for 1-2 years? In how many years the approved road will complete? Which block is best for investment and living?

One time you are keen on this society and next minute not. Nobody knows when the road will be complete....CDA does not have a good track record so it could take a very long time. So don't count on this road to make an investment.

Nobody knows for sure if prices will go up within 1 year or 2 as property is a long term investment.

Best block is B as it is the most populated and the one that is seeing the most housebuilding.

Last date of Tender is 12th April. People are investing there. I am also not 100% convince to invest in B-17. CDA sectors are not in range for common people so if one want a home the choice is only socities. I pesonally Like DHA-II but far far away from Blue area and prices is also bit high.

There had been plans to build the road before but the last CDA chairman cancelled them when he took over, now with a new chairman the plan has been revived again.

Personally I think it would be a great community in several years. I also like the fact that it is on the edge of Islamabad and will be a peaceful place to live. The only drawback in the location for me is, if you have to go to the southern side of the city like Bahria or DHA then I would not like to make the jouney on the busy GT road. There is a need to build a ring road or a bypass so that it takes the strain off GT road.