Investment In Bahria Town Phase 9

Dear experts,

I was thinking about to invest in Bahria Town Phase 9, Phase 9 the only phase of BT where I can get a plot in my budget (1.5-2.0 million). What you guys suggest? Should I invest there? If yes, which sector will be the best and in how much time I can get good return on my investment?

Phase 9 was released by bahria some time ago with no development till date. I think it is out in the market at 10-12lac profit and 9 lac for the actual plot which you think it is fine and should see a good return in a year. I wont find a 10 or 12 or even 5 marla prot in bahria for this price(including profit)anywhere in Bahria town any more. I think it is a good investment but time frame I am not sure due to Bahria starting to become a gambling company with these slips and certificates for Karachi projects than a real estate developer. I still think it is a good investment.

Cheers

I have seen some ads on olx and zameen.com of 5 marla plots for Rs. 1500000-2000000 anf 10 marla for Rs. 2500000-3100000.

@Junaid What is mean by 10-12lac profit didn’t get it? plz explain

It is good long term investment…

Phase-9 was launched in 2003. Keep its development aside; even its location is not finalized as yet after 10-years.

:frowning:

The lost island , such a fancy website but nothing on ground

http://phase9.pk/location_map.html

I would never suggest/recommend phase 9, get a file in Phase 8 extension, in January they might allocate plots in phase 8 to the allotees of phase 8 ext, but phase 9 is nowhere.

But they have development pics on their website. Are those fake?

@Kamal

Profit means, some one paid 9lac for a file at the the time of booking but asking for 21 lac now, means he is asking for 21-9 = 12 lac profit

Can someone please recommend a good agent through whom I can sell a BT phase 9 file and who will disclose the real price. 3 months ago, I visited a few agents outside the Bahria Pindi office and each one was giving me a different selling price ranging from a loss of 1 lakh on the original price, to no profit/no loss and to a few lakh profit.

I do not know any but visit a few in bahria town phase 8. There are heaps of them there.

I have recently seen a surge of ads on Bahria phase 9 plots. Is there any new update on this?

Regards