Investment In Commercial Space

Dear experts/members,

I am starting this new thread with the aim to benefit from your expert opinion about investment opportunities in commercial space.

Which area should be targeted for good ROI in 2-3 years in Islamabad/Pindi?

What is a good investment budget in commercial?

Please feel to share your opinion.

I have heard about Rawat industrial Zone as the future commercial giant.

Please shed some light on its prospects and if there are any particular areas one should target for investment

Experts/Gurus

Awaiting your valuable feedback on this thread.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects_and_developments/economic_zone_where_-5540.html

Speculate a bit BUT dont over speculate is my advise to everyone.

Regards

Dear ISBase Bh, are there any specific areas in Rawat one should target for investment.

Is it a good idea to buy a plot here

The target area for Rawat side Commercial options. One can focus on the land close to GT Road. The cargo warehouses can be build here as this GT Road is heading to Zone-2 and then to airport.

From this Rawat area on one side their is Punjab and on the other side KPK.

But the land must be Possession and close to GT Road.

This is a bit speculation not over speculation !

Check the local trends from the market and by visiting yourself.

Dear All.

please let me know good commerical shop/plot in isb/rawalpindi which can give good return and/or rental in a budget of 5 million or can be 4 million + monthly installment of 2lakh..Any plaza which is about to construct or in booking phase and is good..please let me know.

What about waliyat complex in Bharia? or Rabi center? or seen some add of plaza in D-17.?

Also commerical/Semicommerical plot in airline avenue?

or PECHS?

I am not an expert in commercial but it seems for a short to medium investment zone 5 societies on Islamabad Highway or zone 2 near airport looks good due population trend

For long term I think Rawat will be a good option

Experts/Gurus, your valuable feedback will be greatly appreciated