Investment In D-17 Future Prospects

Dear experts,

Your precious advise is required in context of investment of around 4 to 5 million in D-17 under current circumstances what kind of plot can be purchased their and what about its future prospects. Do anybody recommend it I have heard from some one that the Margalla Enclave completion will boost prices in D-17.

Thanks,

Sal Khan

My Appologies for the typo mistake it is Margala Avenue road

Dear Sal Khan, I am exactly not aware of the current rates. But for sure, D-17 is a decently maintained and located society, so, it has a bright future for medium to long term.

Regards

Dear sal khan

d 17 is a good society families are already living there , roads are carpeted markaz is already develop services are there definitely rates will increase inshallah after margalla avenue but right now there is no charm or jump expected in d 17 as already everything is there rest ALLAH knows better

It defintely has good location and all so shall definitely pick up sooner or later......

seems like it has a clear status with CDA as well

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=1

NOC related issues are in FarmHouses, I guess…

Forget the NOC’S, they have issues in Farm Houses only, if you invest in plots, in developed blocks, which are ready for possession, it is a good investment.

What are the current prices of 40x80 and one kanal plots in D-17?