Investment in DHA 3 or DHA 5

Aoa all,

Is it worth to invest 10 millions in dha 3 or dha 5 for a medium term (3-5 years). What experts suggest? Which block in dha 3 or 5 is better to invest in?

Thanks....

Attraction of 5 is Islamabad highway but there’s a lot of heavy traffic there and it’ll remain even after road is upgraded and second issue is there’s only 1 entrance. DHA 3 has multiple entrances and exits, and will have positive impact due to RRR.

Also, if someone could share the impact of recent flooding in dha5 ? That was very disturbing being on the face of rain water. Your valuable insight would be highly appreciated.

There was flooding in the part of Block A which is near to river.

Go for height location in block B or C.

Zameen ace homes are building 15 to 20 houses in dha phase 3 , 5 marla area and soon there would be 25 to 35 houses constructed in sector A.

Dha phase 3 , Sector A 5.33 marla was around 56 lacs , 4 Months back. And now everyone is asking 75lacs for a good plot.

Demand of Corner plots and street 18 plots is high and some are asking even 78 lacs.
Sector A 5.33 marla has narrow streets , only street 18 is broad.

Does anybody has map of army allocation blocks D E F, I am lloking to buy a 5 marla

Shaukat Bhai, 5 Marla is only able in Block G (Army Allocation) other than Block A & Block B.

I believe it is a risky investment now since people are demanding 3.5 Million. You could get a file for 2.1 Million around 3 months back. Moreover, development charges (8 Lacs approx.) are yet to be paid on Block G 5 Marla file.

I was expecting some good suggestions from seniors but it seems, they are getting tired to reply :slight_smile:

Stretch your budget and buy a 5 marla plot in both phases.

Thank you Wasif Ali for your views/suggessions. Heavily appreciated…