Investment In Faisal Town, F-18

Dear all,

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Can anyone let me know whether Faisal town, F-18 is a CDA sector? What do you people suggest investment is profitable or not?

Thanks

I think they managed to get NOC from RDA but unsure of CDA. Last time I heard a rumour that they are pending approval from CDA regarding NOC. Don’t know whether true, maybe an estate agent dealing with Faisal town can let us know.

Thanks Shaikh Sb

Also at the moment, there was no profit until these past 2 months or so when land was acquired. Profit rate is about 250 thousand. But its a hard sell from what I have heard. Its a lot of money at stake for only a file. Mainly long term investment.

Yeah I have heard that a price of 30*60 plot is around 1500,000 which is big amount. Just map is approved. No development work done at all even then so high prices.

I would say, it is long term investment and the price is also on higher side, keeping in view no development uptill now.

Regards

Dear Ihsan, what do u say about new airport opening? If new Airport is started definitely plots prices would raise. But are right that its long term project.

Yes, that would have positive effect on prices. But the most important thing is development work, if there is no development work then, other things will not help that much. Regards

Yes but if new airport was to open tomorrow, faisal town have no development so how would this increase the prices? it depends upon the society as well as the main beneficiary whether its road links, or whether it is the airport etc…not just one thing! plus when development does occur, it would depend upon the development standards also. These things are something to bear in mind Abdul karim saab.

Instead of F 18 …my vote goes for Top City…good investment…a.any body who want to invest near new airport …go for top city …prices are very reasonable now…so grab the opportunity … Before price go out of ur reach. Regards

Well all 3 sectors (pechs, mumtaz city and top city) near new airport are recommended actually if your investing around that area. But your right, top city appears to be the best value for money in this era, good time to invest there before prices further increase!

Thank you all brothers for ur valuable suggestions.

Top City is also long term investment.

It is not a cda sector…Cant predict any thing about the society…

Neither is pechs or f-18! faisal town, telegardens, mumtaz city and pechs are way overpriced. The other cheap societies are university town - but drawback is restricted road access and the other decent reasonably priced place is top city. Top city has noc from rda, which is just as good anyway, ok not cda but atleast they have something!

Faisal town is a good investment only for those people who cant pay lump sump 15 or 18 lac as u have to pay only 370000 and 60 thousand profit, after that quarterly installments of rs 160000. Noc is from rda currently its just a file but according to gm of multi he will develop this sector better then multi lets see. Blue doctor i agree with u top city is a good option , mumtaz prices are too high kanal price in good block as around 4.5 million. And location wise top city and mumtaz city are much better then pechs but pechs is a co op housing society this is the only advantage.

As the map shows the societies lying close to the New Islamabad Airport, you can see where it is worth investing. There are three societies, namely PECHS, Mumtaz City and Top City, closest of which is PECHS which is the abbreviation of Pakistan Employees Cooperative Housing Society. This society starts from Fateh Jang Road and leads up to the boundary of the New Islamabad Airport. Currently, the society roads are being used by CAA to access the airport as there is no alternative passage available until the Kashmir Highway is complete. Mumtaz City and Top City lie around the motorway and they will be the second best option to invest. It is important to note that PECHS is a cooperative housing society registered under ICT(islamabad capital territory) while Top City and Mumtaz City are private ventures so risk is higher here. From the investment point of view, PECHS is currently gaining most of the share of investment near the New Islamabad Airport due to facing the Airport and it will also get a link from Kashmir Highway as can be seen on the road network and location maps that the Kashmir Highway passes along the Phase 2 of PECHS housing society that is the boundary area of the society where its new entrance gate will be placed when Kashmir Highway is complete.

Road Network which was approved by NHA(national highway authority), RDA(rawalpindi development authority) and CAA(civil aviation authority) shows that the Zero Point which is current located near Blue Area of Islamabad will be shifted near Islamabad-Peshawar motorway Interchange and current Toll Plaza will be shifted too near the Interchange. Kashmir Highway will lead up from the current Zero Point, passing through the motorway interchange and leading directly to the New Islamabad International Airport. NHA is going to start this project very soon and this project too will increase prices of Zone 2 Societies, especially those lying around the Kashmir Highway due to gaining direct access to the center of the city from main highway.

Well let me correct you tahir sir, pechs is gaining more attention due to its only society near new airport, which has given possession. People have seen the developments standards and have decided to plow more money into it. As with mc and tc, they are in process of development, hence a lot of money invested by foreign investors.

Invest in Top City, you won’t regret.