Investment in g-14

Asalam o alikum how r u? Well i need information about g-14 especially g-14/2 & g-14/3...
Rates
Possession non possession area
Is it good for investment or construction for 1 year?

Wasalam brother,

Sir G-14/3 sounds like a good option in near future as the possession is in place for few of the streets.

G-14/2 and G-14/1 have encouragements and you need to avoid that belt.

G-14/2 is better interms of prospects than G-14/1.

You have to give 5 years if you plan to terms into the G-14/2 and 5+ years for G-14/1.

You will experience gradual increase between these 5 years.

Regards,

KJ

Avoid non possession options by FG Housing Foundation.

If you have the holding power of 5 plus years than worth taking risk.

G-14/2 and G-14/1 have village / locals population sitting there, avoid those areas even for long term investment.

Obviously, if this option got mature one will enjoy high ROI but as I said if you can engage the money for half of the decade.

Regards,

KJ

Is it good for investment or construction for 1 year?

I'd say yes for g-14/3.

Considering the notices/actions taken by few federal parliamentarians against the housing authority during the course of 2019 i believe this sector is now ready for fruition. Yes these sectors have been neglected for over half or almost a decade but since last year peoples complaints have finaly been heard and a few senators took some action against the foundation/authority and thus a few hundred owners have been given possession of plots and recent news from couple of months ago stated a few have already submitted applications for approval of building/construction. So in my opinion 2020 or 2021 is the year when people will be able to build houses in g14-3. In terms of ROI it is pretty simple, a 50*90 costing around 2cr in g14/3 now will later be priced at exactly the same cost of land as in neighbouring sectors g14/4 and g13/2, i.e currently 3cr plus. So yes an investment of around 2cr generating 1cr-plus profit within 1-2 year does indeed qualify to be acknowledged as a good solid investment opportunity.

Further to previous comments i can confirm house construction activities have already started in sector G14/3. On a recent visit i observed two one kanal houses and one 10 marla house under construction. 2020 turns out to be a good year for G14-3. Currently the access is better from sector G13 side compared to accessing from G14/4.

Great Slick...

Can you comment about G-14/2 and G-14/1 as well? I came to know from someone that the foundation is working on G-14/2 nd G-14/1 as well. Is that correct?

Also, what are your thoughts on G-14/2 and G-14/1 in terms of 2-3 years investment as you have seen the current situation on groud.

Mr Khalid

Apologise for delayed response i havnt had the chance to have a browse on here for a couple of months.

Yes you are right in hearing rumors about development of other subsectors, as it usualy is the case in pk, rumors and gossip for years. To explain potential of investment in all G14 in simple terms, let me put it this way, if you wish to invest something for your grandchildren to utilise then consider g14/1, if you wish to invest for your children to utilise then consider g14/2, but if you wish to invest in a project for yourself and reap the fruits sooner then go only for g14/3.

How sure am i about the potential for g14/3? Well already grabbed a main double road margalla facing 50*90 piece(double road plots generaly offer better as come with extra land so you get more space in front for extra lawn or extra car spaces). Hope to start construction this year.

Ma sha Allah great and all the best @Slick. You are right about G-14/1 and 2.

What do you think what are the best options left in Islamabad to invest for 2 to 3 years from now on?

Okay guys, stick to the fundamentals! Good investing and good luck to all.

G-14 is reality now. Anyone who can afford should buy and let the magic continue.