Investment in regi lalma zone 1,3 and 4

Salam
I wanted to invest in dha peshawar but the rates have gone beyond my reach. So second option i have is regi lalma. I know the prices in zone 2 and 5 are very low these days coz of disputes. So the zones left are 1 , 3 and 4. Prices in zone 3 and 4 have already sky rocketed. Even for 5 marla plot people are demanding 20 lakhs to 35 lakhs which seems unfair and unrealistic to me as dha peshawar launched 10 marla plots on the rates of 28 lakhs. What should be the real price of 5 marla plot in zone 3 and 4 ?? And the prices of zone 1 are comparatively low. What's the reason behind it ?? Gas issue in zone 1?? What's the status of development and construction in zone 1 , 3 and 4. Possession of plots ?? Can some one share recent pics ?? As all pics on google are old.

Please experienced members suggest me which zone i should go for in regi lalma and at which price ??? For 5 marla plot. Plus what are the issues related with every zone. Can i make profit in 5 years if i buy in regi lalma now

Regards shafi

Loooking for the same info, got a plot today in Zone 2 blindly trusting my old time dealer. Not sure if any development work is gonna start soon…