Investment In Shop In B 17 Sector

Is purchasing a shop in the b 17 sector at this time in block A or B is right decision at this moment of time? If yes at what price should we purchase shop in block A or B and what should be the purchasing price. Investors’ comments required.

Good question. Anybody here to help us in this matter?

Dear experts please respond at priority as I have to come on final decision

Regards

Dear Crore Patti, you already have enough money in the bag.............. Why are you going for further money....

Sorry, I don't have enough info on the subject to help u out.

Thanks

Mr Khan you forgot to say “MashaAllah”. All our wealth is given by Allah as a test. The greater the wealth the tougher the test.

Dear Pk1,

I admit my fault, Ma Sha Allah.

By the way crore-patti, I would prefer a commercial plot over and above a shop. And I would go for an area where there is some trend for population inflow. For example you may be able to find 3-4 marla commercial plot in a small commercial centre of JKCHS. Price will be around one crore or less depending on location.

Dear pk 1,

You are right in your preference. If you have unlimited supply of extra cash.

But for small investment from 2 to 3millions can you any option for commercial plot in any reasonable society/location in Islamabad ?

Regards

Good option, but try to purchase a unit rather than a shop.

Lets talk about the commercial shops in E-11 Multi-profeessional Housing society, a 15 by 55 shop price is demanded by 75 laks and the rental value is 25000, it has taken years to grow it by here where as B-17 commercial will keep the same trend and it will take at least 5 years to get a good return in its commercial.