Investment of 3 million in zone 2 ISB (E17/AWT/F17/B17/Wapda)

I am looking for investment options in zone 2 islamabad. My budget is 28-30. At the moment i am thinking of following but would like to evaluate all to pick the best one.

1) cabinet division e-16/e-17 - 35x70 (already have some investment there in 50x90)

2) awt (syedamjad sb and others to comment if it is still feasible)

3) f17 tnt - 35x70

4) b17 - 30x60 in block e. May try add 1-2 lacs more if i can find a decent 35x70

5) wapda town

6) multi orchard form house. I can buy a file but continuing paying installments will be squeezing by monthly budget

Your comments, suggestions are appreciated

Though Cabinet is an excellent investment at the moment, I would suggest that in the interest of hedging your bets, you go elsewhere. Multi Garden is really good but I personally feel that E block is a bit overpriced due to dealer frenzy. Try to get something in C or A blocks as prices have now settled at a corrected level.

Also, I think you can consider a small plot in JKCHS or possession plot in G-16. These are now ripe forna quantum leap!

Pk1 - thank you for your suggestion. Can I find something in 3 million in B17 C or A blocks?

Let me check the prices of JKCHS or G-16. Dont have an idea but since you are suggesting these - maybe in my range.

Dear Waqar

I have many potions for you.

T&T. 35x70 plots (possession area)25 to 35lac.

B-17 E block. 35x70. Corner plot 35lac. Non corner but good plot final 32.

Don't know much about cabinet division. So can't say anything.

For details contact. 03355666545.

PK,

what are the prices of 10 marla to kanal in g 16 and how do you see it as a secure bargain?

Dear brother

for pure investment purpose right now awt is not very appropriate as prices are already high from last 3 months jump.

Cabinet increase is slow and steady good thing is that some encroachment cleared by CDA at tarnol phatuk which will improve its price inshallah so its a good option.

Wapda town prices are still in range can buy there but a little risky as dont know wapda town ll be click in market like AWT or not but still a better option.

In jkchs in ur range u have to pick f 16 which is currently not developed for pure investment purpose its also a good option specially f 16 4 and 3 will give u good returns with in a year inshallah

Dear Waqar sb, for AWT, prices had dropped slightly last month when the work on the interchange was suspended but now with the resumption of work they are getting back at about the same levels. Prices increased by more than 100% last year but I think we are now in that phase where monthly jumps will be less and the major jump will come with opening of interchange which could be between 5-10 lakhs for a 10 marla plot till June, depending on who you talk to (except Multi dealers offcourse!).

So while there is still some fair value to be extracted from AWT, a lot also depends on your investment time frame. If you can hold it for 6-10 months, you will do just fine. If you can hold it for longer and work on the Margalla Avenue link road starts, well, sky is the limit then.

Jazak Allah everyone for their advise. I managed to get a corner 50x90 plot in E18 which seemed great value for money compared to other options I visited in Zone 2.

Waqar Sb: Congratulations! I pray that this investment turns out to be beneficial for you. By the way, would you please mind sharing the price you paid for the plot?

Khan Sahib - thank you very much. I got this for 28.

It looks I may be now looking for something again in E-17 if I can find a good bargain or D 18

Thanks Waqar Sb. Wishing you good luck with your future endeavours too!!

Waqar u have made a good choice. May Allah give u a good return out of it.

Jazak Allah Yasir Sb