Investment with 30% return

Can anyone tell me in rawalpindi/islamabad, where to invest for 30% return in 12 months? Investment should be secure and with good chance of 30% return

Meray bhai guaranteed return of 30% to Allah SWT k siwa koi nhe bta skta.

Regards

Hi Mr. Khan

Yes I agree that's why I asked "Secure with good chance"

Best Regards,

Ghulam Nabi

اَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِيْنَ اجْتَرَحُوا السَّيِّاٰتِ اَنْ نَّجْعَلَهُمْ کَالَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ لا سَوَآئً مَّحْيَاهُمْ وَمَمَاتُهُمْط سَآئَ مَا يَحْکُمُوْنَo

الجاثيه، 45 : 21

’’کیا وہ لوگ جنہوں نے برائیاں کما رکھی ہیں یہ گمان کرتے ہیں کہ ہم انہیں اُن لوگوں کی مانند کر دیں گے جو ایمان لائے اور نیک اعمال کرتے رہے (کہ) اُن کی زندگی اور ان کی موت برابر ہو جائے۔ جو دعويٰ (یہ کفّار) کر رہے ہیں نہایت برا ہےo‘‘

I dont think such returns are possible anymore in plots

however, if you invest in land, that might give you huge returns but that’s very tricky trade, area around chakri interchange and neela dulla interchange can give good return, but again, this trade is only for those who are used to qabza and influence type areas

Ghulam Nabi sb

If have guts and will of hard work , you can explore lands around the CPEC where junctions are being made. You are likely to double IA but as I said it needs time, info, the knowledge of the design of highway, factual info of Patwaris culture, info if Ishtimal e arazi of the target land.

There are endless bzness opportunities like dairy, motels, fast food, garments....sky is the limit!

How about bahria enclave

Thanks guys

What I understand, recently few societies in Islamabad gave good return i.e. Top city etc. In recent past G-13 and I-11/12 also gave good returns. I was looking for a similar opportunity. You all are expert, if you think 30% in Rawalpindi/Islamabad is not possible due to current market condition, I would like to know where we have room to get good returns in near future?

As my savings are all from my own hard work, I would like to take minimum risk. I can invest from 5 million to 15 million.

Ghulam Nabi Sahab

Buy 5 or 6 best location plots of 5 Marla in Ali block in phase-8 BT Pindi. Transfer them on your name. We will construct houses on the them while all is in your name. We will bring the customer to you and you will be establishing not only your family but all the people involved in the projects, In Shaa Allah.

BT Pindi is down but slowly started coming up now. If you do not like the idea of construction and co-partnership, still your plots will be appreciated in 2-3 years time.

We are now in two projects and yu can come and see our performance and quality in phase-8.

AOA

The only likely place in Rawalpindi/Islamabad is Bahria Enclave 1 Islamabad.However 30% is still not guaranteed but it is the wise choice as prices have constantly gone up since its launch.

Thanks

Abdul Qayyum Bhai, thanks for the good advice. I will be in touch with you

Investment in bahria phase-8 and bahria enclave are good. Both sector are under priced in comparison to their surroundings. 20-25% of profit can be achieved by constructing quality house at ideal location. Buy plot in good location with quality construction, you can achieve desired profit. For example ten marla plot in bahria enclave is around 8.5 to 9.5 million, and 10 marla ready house is around 25 million. Nothing much to say after this....

Do share your opinion

Thanks

A 10 marla house with quality construction sure gives at least 15 lacs profit.

The big negating factors are only only two:

--Lag in completion SOW

--Greed in making profit

If one can manage these two factors, profit is guaranteed even you can make 20 lacs!

Regarding construction teams, now a days good people are available but the supervision is a must on 24 hour basis!

What is the construction cost for 8 Marla home in Safari Valley?

Mansoor Sahab

Residential goes to Rs 2500 per square foot but there are variances in the material selections.

Bahria has recently changed the construction regulations and now they are pretty tight.

I think nothing less than 2200 could give a quality construction.

Commercial however is less as less material is required. Commercial is below 2000 per square foot.

But beware of the basement in bahria!

It is hugely expensive as per the new bylaws.

AQ sb is right…For bahria,construction figures are bit high.Also good quality finishings such as branded baths,kitchens,solid wood work,quality flooring cost a lot these days.