Is cda i 15 sector a good buy now

Aoa experts kashmir highway will have interchange in i 16 .Now property dealers have raised the prices in that sector.
I 15 is adjacent to that sector .Is it good to buy in that sector .Is price going to increase their as well

"kashmir highway will have interchange in i 16 .Now property dealers have raised the prices in that sector."

-- Never fall for that, unless you see yourself the thing happening itself or solid symptoms of that. Not all are same but that is how dealers game exploit commoner's faith and trust.

Though there is a news shared by PHA to it's allottees that I-16 to be connected to KH. With CDA you can't trust until actually it happens, otherwise see the case of Margalla Avenue and how dealer sold B-17 for long time on that news.

Yes, I-15 is a good time to buy, however, not at high hopes of KH or any alike thing, but just for the sake of the fact that CDA is going to start development work in I-15 anytime soon.

I-12, 1-15, E-12 all three decent investment, if holding power is 2+ years...

I think one should never relay on such news for investment it is something one should treat like a "Bonus" and should not depend upon entirely before making a move.

Yes, I-15 sounds like a good buy for now as the PC-1 and Tender Invitation has been done from CDA. It will see the gradual raise plus if the on ground development work started anytime the prices will increase significantly.

Overall, one can say it's a buying time for now and i-14 prices are already increased significantly so one can hope that the sector will see the good time if development kicks off.

The neighborhood is good, surrounded by I-14, Taj Residencia and I-16.

If the interchange news proved to be correct then I-16, I-15 and I-14 will equally see a significant price Jump.

Rest Allah knows the best, it's all the analysis based upon current situation.

@beginner I-15 is a long term investment. If you can hold the investment for 5 years then go for it. As other members have said, It is tricky to rely on such news because this kind of development takes decade to implement and sometime few years.

Also this sector has some depression area so do check the plot area physically before buying.

@khalid prices in i-14 are comparatively very low if you compare them with I series (I-11,I-10,I-9) of zone1. I-14 is still good for end buyer who want to build home in cda sector.

Prices in I-14 and I-16 are stagnant since the inauguration of Airport..

The last price was at the time of Airport inauguration.

Sir, with first hand experience of both I-14/I-16:

Prices jumped more than 30+ % from Jan 2018 to Jul 2018 (apromixate mean). Aug 2018 to Jul 2019 minor fluctuations with mostly stagnated. From Aug 2019 to date there is appreciation of 5% to 8% at minimum (on average). I-15 picked up too but not sure how much as there is no development there.

Considering KH access and alike stuff not happening in short terms

I/16 next round of appreciation (in short term):

- Development in I-15 starts
- PHA hands over possession
- More construction in 16/4, 16/2

I/14 next round of appreciation (in short term):

- CDA approved 20cr + for SNGPL to be paid in Feb for provisioning of Sui Gas throughout the sector, expectedly by June or later this year.

- More construction (current pace is decent enough)

- I-15 development (though I-14 will see less appreciation than 16.) Taj Residencia may also give some boost to 14.

A very good analysis on the basis of 1st hand knowledge by Imtiaz sb.

Javed47, yes I-14 prices are still in reach compared to I-10, I-9 sectors.

Considering the current circumstances, it's better to move with CDA properties rather to go with private sector properties.

Other sectors to consider are I-12 and I-11 but they are expensive options as compared to I-14, I-15 and I-16.

Location of I-8 to I-12 patch of I-series CDA sectors is far superior to the next patch I-14 to I-17, therefore the price difference. Access from KH to later patch can close the gap between the two but it's a long shot!

I-12 is still cheap than I-14 and almost a match of I-16 price wise, though undeveloped and with time CDA just wasting the next big thing of I-series for the sake of usual nalaiki...

Yes, now CDA (with all it's good and bad) sound way better than others to invest in, where Possession available or development about to begin!

The Nation story regarding i-15 Islamabad

https://nation.com.pk/21-Oct-2019/cda-to-start-development-work-in-sector-i-15

Yes, Khalid sb, the tragedy with CDA is that in the era of BTs, DHs, Multis, and Capital Smart, CDA is still stuck in 80s with dead slow actions.

Even you can see the details date back to Oct'2019 with an impression that in next few days its all to start as priority but every action that should take days actually happens in months and beyond.

Well, if CDA was even a fraction of active that private developers are, and even 10% less corrupt than it is now with locations and authority CDA has it can eat other developers and their projects alive with just 2 or 3 of it's sectors.

Very right Imtiaz sb.