Is Gwadar Properties Expected To Rise After Eid-Ul-Azha

It seems lot of silent buying going on in Gwadar before Eid. Will the cycle of 2005 and 2006 revive in view of Chinese taking over port and new government. Is it right time to buy?

Still very risky investment until baluchistan issue is settled.

Don’t think of investing in Gawadar, at least not now, a sincere advice. There is nothing on ground that can lead to any appreciation in prices except a local land mafia working in cahoots with the ppl running the show over there.

Currently there is no hope, but after sometime, prices will rise, but rite now i don't see any charm, there is alot of over-pricing, plus, fake allotments, and a strong land mafia is active in that area. Wait for some time, let the dust settle, Regards,

The strong rumor in karachi is that dha phase 8 and dha city investors will play in gwadar after eid big time. Fingers crossed lets see. Rumors can be very wrong too

Gwader will need a lot of time to get off the ground, many people have brought plots there and have just wasted their money, as we have been hearing good news about Gwader for the last decade but little is being done on the ground. Gwader has all the makings of a big commercial city of the 21st century but currently it is a huge gamble.

Rumors work well in case of property market and these are mostly the rumors that trigger the real sale and purchase. Honestly, after reading this post, i could take that risk.

$samra i saw some big guns buying there so becoming curious. Lets c wat happens. Picture will become clear soon

Just to update u guyz lot of trading in gwadar high rise commercial plots in govt new town scheme at seaside going on in karachi real estate investors. Positive note is that since new govt came each file is properly computerised and verifiable from dco gwadar office. Moreover possession is also being provided and chinese engineers have started work too. Lets c how this new prospect moves on. Memons are trading mostly there.

Any news about current trends about real estate market in Gwadar.

What are available options?

Has hand over from Singapor to chines help the property market?