Is it good to invest in gwadar

Please friends i need advice and is it good to do investment in this scheme or in gwadar or it will take long time to develop

Thanks

I would suggest you to investment in Bahria Town Karachi and I think it would give you return on investment faster than Gwadar.

~Khalid

Thanks khalid bhai

No Problem Mohamed Bahi.

As the development is going on and at such a high speed now is the right time to invest in Gwadar. While investing in real estate one should always invest at the center and for that matter i have the best invesstment opportunity in Gwadar.

Gwadar Central - Centrally located housing scheme that touches Makran Coastal highway, Buleda avenue, Dasht avenue and Swarawan avenue, Free efu insurance for all plot owners, Habib rafiq as the developers of the society. A grade active NOC with only a few societies with an active A grade NOC.

For further details and any information feel free to contact me at:

0303 877 1592

ahsaniqbal@btnconsultants.com.pk

Gwadar is long term good investment. May be after 10 years, return may 1000% i.e more than 10 times of actual investment. However one need to be very careful while buying the land and must ensure its verification and transfer well in time.

I had lost a lot and came up with 1 formula for investment in real estate buy on developed areas with possession dont trust anyone.

You will never loose, under develop will always a risk specially in our country

rest is your choice this is my suggestion only

It depends how much amount you have to invest.

If you want short time investment then i suggest to invest is bahria town or scheme 33.

For the long term investment gwadar is the best option.

we deal in all society of scheme 33, bahria town and gwadar golf city ( project of bahria town)

for more details

Muhammad Ibrahim
Homeland Enterprises

"Before you invest in Gwadar, do check the Gwadar Development Authority’s (GDA) website for the latest updates and for a list of approved projects with their NOCs. Ideally, go for Category A or B projects, as these are the most reliable options which will profit greatly in the future. The GDA has highly stringent verification criteria, so feel free to get in touch with them to clarify any issues."

Source & Full Article:

Gwadar- a property goldmine worth exploring

https://www.zameen.com/blog/gwadar-a-property-goldmine-worth-exploring.html

Asalam Alaikum Imtiaz,

What projects would you kindly recommend in Gwadar?

If u have Halal money, stay away from Gawadar. Many people have lost million in Gawadar.