Is it right time to buy in c-15 c-16 ?

I heard the development work is already started and some "transformers" kind of machines are on the way there for the margalla avn. And the development of c-15.
Seeking you guys opinion for investment in those sectors.

I feel it is a good investment. I have already purchased some plots there on the main Margalla Road, and I have commented on these sectors elsewhwere on zameen.com. It has the potential to double your money in a year or two. My two cents worth.

Wht is the rate there

110 tp 120 on margalla avn

90 to 100 for others

Tk saab ny analysis also says the same but a lot of people say that its just gonna take very long time

CDA is not a trustworthy brand.C-15 and C-16 is good for long term.Don't believe to CDA because it's familiar in corruption.

B-17 is front of you even non CDA project but CDA is fully involve in Multi drama.

In my opinion stay away until picture clear.

Regards

Must wait until picture clear.I-15,16 and many more is front of you so don't believe CDA machinery.

Same machinery is on MA since long time.CDA is familiar with corruption.

MA is 5 KM remaining since long time.you can imagine about C-15,16.It's may good for next generation.

It's may possible if CDA change his management.

Regards

Nadeem saab i totally agree with you… On the other side there are seveal sectors which is yet to be developed and are not looked after… I have seen people created fb pages to protest against cda. But as u know the priorities of cda are set by big sharks in govt. And small fishes easily flow towards their jaws and become meal for them.

Khalid saab, your analysis and prices are correct for C 15. The prices in C 16 are somewhat lower as there is not yet the same activity towards its developement as C 15. Margalla ave plot in C 16 is about 85 lacs; cheaper in other areas of C 16.

It would appear that the "big sharks" that you mention have gone in a big way for these sectors! Do they know womething that we dont?? The rumor is that some major activity is expected there in the next few months. Let us wait and see.

As I have said, in almost every sector, CDA or otherwise like society etc. Or DHA, short term investors have to take on the risk and follow the rumor. In the long term, land and property prices WILL ALWAYS RISE!

Nadeem bhai! what mean by CDA involment in Multi drama? please shed light on it

TK, I would not trust this temporary hike seems more like investor’s induced. C-15 and C-16 have been fluctuating for last few years. But rumor has it that some big fishes have stakes there. If that includes local influentials, then it is doomed. Coze they would keep squeezing the juice for generations and you and I will see more of such fake hikes.

Agree with isloo

Isloo, according to my analysis, real CDA sectors have performed the best from investing point of view despite the pathetic reputation of the CDA. It is the surrounding societies that have taken investors on a roller coaster ride with many false starts and ups and downs. Take the example of the biggest society like Bahria; or even DHA which has just stabilized somewhat over the past year or so. So my bet will always be on genuine CDA sectors. And C 15 and C 16 are genuine CDA sectors and the first to be launched after D 12 and E 12. I know there are going to be ups and downs, but over a rolling 5 year period these sectors will outshine any society.

Well there is surely no doubt about proper CDA sectors… Eventually they pay off in much more handsome way. But point was hiwever to know if is it the right time to invest in these sectors or go on wait n see path…

I think wait and see.

Regards

TK and Khalid, No doubt CDA sectors have always performed well, but that legacy stops at G-13 and D-12. After that, E-12, G-14, I-14, I-16 are nothing but horror stories of disputed land and development nightmares.

I sincerely hope they do shine, but it would more than a generation, I reckon.

Valid point by Isloo, have to agree.

I-14 and I-16 are delivered. Only I-15 is not developed but land is with CDA. In C sectors they are fencing the land. Location of C sectors is nearest to the deserve forest. Very good location

Pardesi sb I am about to buy a plot file in C-16 for 50 lacs

But some well wishers are advising againt it due to CDA history, few ppl saying that I-12 is a better option

pls share your view

Yes there is some risk that the next government may put it on back burner. If you can afford it go to I-12, G-13/14-4, D-12 among Zone 1 options. Otherwise Zone 2 is close enough to C-15/16.