Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ghulam Nabi
( 28 posts )

[49 Replies]
Guys,

The UAE residential market is currently close to the bottom of its current cycle. I believe the UAE residential market offers good long-term growth opportunities. Moreover, purchasing around the bottom of the cycle is always a good time to buy for those taking a long-term view.

1325 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    YC
    (459 posts)
    What's this next of kin situation for buying in Dubai , how does it effect property purchase, can someone pls tell
      1320 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
      (2358 posts)
      @YC

They do it as per the Islamic law. Well I tried my best, used Dubai friends but failed to get any clear cut papers showing the full freehold property deeds that how the " Tarka" would work?

In Islamic law uncles and many other relatives are eligible but who will sit in hotels and follow up the expensive law suit ?

You cannot get RP until you invest more then one million Durhams!

There are historical facts for a country to prosper:

--Agri industry: None in UAE!

--Industrial base; None in UAE except biscuits

--Management expertise: None in UAE

-- Natural resources: None in Dubai. They are producing oil in buckets not in barrels!

Think hard before investing!
        1319 days ago 

ASAD
        (883 posts)
        Right time to invest in lahore , karachi
          1319 days ago 

YC
          (459 posts)
          Thanks AQ sb, I have no plans of investing, was just curious to knw abt next of kin thing in buying in UAE, didn't know about this

Dubai is a city without soul...
            1319 days ago 

Asif
            (19 posts)
            @ASAD Sb,

where would you recommend in Lahore to invest now ?
              1318 days ago 

ASAD
              (883 posts)
              No
                1317 days ago 

Ghulam Nabi
                (28 posts)
                Pakistan property business is facing a bubble for the last few years, and it is bound to burst sooner or later. Property is becoming very expensive in Islamabad even though quality of life and earning power is dropping. This all is due to “TOP” by property dealers. Look at E-12, G-14. I-11, I-12, Bahria Enclave 2, DHA Phase 2 extension, B-17 Sector D, Top City, Mumtaz City etc. These all will be livable in next 15-20 years. People are taking huge risk due to trap by property dealers and putting money in these sectors. How come a sensible person can put his hard-earned money i.e. Pak Rupee 3 Million to 10 Million in above mentioned sectors where all the facilities will be delivered maybe after 20 years?

The emirate offers low property prices, lucrative rental yields, zero rental income tax, investor security, residence visas on property purchase above AED 1 million, and an unprecedented quality of life.

Below are key points to note while comparing investment in UAE vs Pakistan

- UAE Dirham appreciated by almost 100% in last 10 years against Pak Rupee

- UAE Rental return on investment is highest in the world

- Property advisors expect average prices to be higher by the end of 2017 than they are currently

- Real estate is a long-term investment and in the long run the UAE market looks promising
                  1313 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (2358 posts)
                  Ghulam Nabi Sahab

You are right in the places you mentioned above but G-14 and 20 years? I think that is not the case with G-14.

Investment in UAE: I think you can invest only if you have the money which you can easily lose, if 2008 slump horror reappears!

Now the entire gulf states are talking the VAT imposition!

Most of the gulf is burning and fossil fuel is highly susceptible to lose its value against the non hydrocarbon fuel and next 15-20 years are not as flashy as we have been witnessing for the last 50 years!

Plus the factors, I already mentioned are hard to ignore!
                    1312 days ago 

Kamran
                    (2 posts)
                    Guys I think that market is slow and for serious buyer it is a opportunity t get benefit out of it ..
                      1311 days ago 

Kamran
                      (2 posts)
                      Guys for serious buyer it is the right..
                        1311 days ago 

Post Answer (49 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL