Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ghulam Nabi
( 28 posts )

[24 Replies]
Guys,

The UAE residential market is currently close to the bottom of its current cycle. I believe the UAE residential market offers good long-term growth opportunities. Moreover, purchasing around the bottom of the cycle is always a good time to buy for those taking a long-term view.

945 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Ghulam Nabi
    (28 posts)
    Best Places to invest

1. Discovery Garden Dubai, Return on investment from rents around 8% per annum. Also possibility of another 5-10% increase in property value.

1. Reem Island Abu Dhabi, Return on investment from rents around 8% -9% per annum. Also possibility of another 5-10% increase in property value.
      945 days ago 

Ghulam Nabi
      (28 posts)
      Rental yield in the emirate are globally unrivalled, with gross rental yield for apartments ranging from 7 to 10 per cent per annum compared to mere 2 to 3 per cent in other global cities.

Dubai is the host city for Expo 2020, which will run for a period of six months, starting October 20, 2020 till April 10, 2021. Over Dh25 billion investments is expected in infrastructure-related projects, with 277,000 new jobs being created
        945 days ago 

Naveed
        (282 posts)
        Bhai dont know anything about UAE property but in Pakistan we are at the verge of very serious money printing. Therefore, we need to hide behind real estate to fight inflation.
          945 days ago 

L@l@
          (48 posts)
          Can we buy in UAE property on Installments.How much we ned to pay as down payment? I Stayed Reem Island area last month. It is beautiful area. What is the current rate of 2 bed apartment? What is annual rent?
            945 days ago 

Mani
            (55 posts)
            UAE property market isn’t not much lucrative for small investors....i believe that active trading in Pakistani Property market yield more gain than UAE. People have lost trillions in UAE during 2008 economic crunch.
              944 days ago 

Isloo1
              (605 posts)
              Dubai property titanic is sinking and it has not reached the bottom yet. Every year, property pundits predict recovery, but for consecutive third year it is sliding down. Let us not forget that Dubai thrives on black money, but no more. With UAE announcement of implementing G20 and OECD procedures for sharing tax information in 2018, this black money will flee to find new homes. I personally do not see this as cycle, I predict start of serious correction that will continue for next few years until black money is replaced with white. rn
                942 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                (4338 posts)
                Agree with above comment.I spent last two weeks in Dubai and saw market is very slow.I visited EMAAR office in Dubai mall and observed very flexible deals because of less buyers.

I think investment in Ajman is better option where is cheap and reasonable rent and it will rise.

Regards
                  942 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (2045 posts)
                  Yes, Ajman can prove better investment avenue after Dubai & Sharja as there is lot of room for improvement in Ajman. Rental potential will keep improving in the years to come.

But one has to see the next of kin situations in UAE real-estate sector.

When I sold my property in Dubai, years before, the main reason being no clear cut rights-proof was available if next of kin and the 1st owner make peace with Allah together.

May be it is stupid to think but there are examples!

For a rich man, it could be joke but for a person who is putting his life-earned savings, it may be a legitimate question.
                    942 days ago 

Junaid
                    (167 posts)
                    Agree with the above comments. The government is still regulating the supply and delaying handover as ample amount of buildings are available with no tenants in sight. In the last one year, thousands of white collar people lost their jobs and hence more and more apartments/villas are getting vacated.

Discovery Gardens and Intl City still offers better returns but that's not the case in other areas where the yield has significantly decreased and villas owners are the hardest hit ones.

Moreover, in UAE the government closely control the media other wise things are not that rosy economically. The best judge is the stock market and the performance of their best stocks in real estate i.e. Aldar and Emaar and Emaar Malls... All at same levels and way below where they were in 2014 before the oil crises. Values are cut into half and no signs of improvement visible even though Expo2020 is fast approaching
                      940 days ago 

Ghulam Nabi
                      (28 posts)
                      The central location of Dubai, its status as a global business and leisure hub and the ongoing preparations for the Expo 2020 remained the key drivers of growth.

Dubai property rental yields are significantly higher than those offered in popular cities such as London and New York. Choose the right agent, pick the right Dubai property and home ownership can be a very rewarding experience. Recent data also lists Dubai as the most 'affordable' city to purchase a home compared with other major international hubs such as London, New York, Hong Kong, Paris and Singapore.
                        940 days ago 

Post Answer (24 Replies)
                        1 2 3 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL