Is topcity-1 safe to invest in?

Aoa,

A few months back ceo topcity1 was arrested and the office was sealed, i'm wondering if it is safe to invest in this society?
Appreciate your honest replies.

Another question, is it safe to invest in farm house in topcity1? They don't have possession yet.

Thankyou

Invest in possession or getting ready for possession plots in A, B, C and D Blocks.... They looks safe at the moment...

On the other hand, you can invest in Mumtaz City.... Another equally safe option.... MC also have farmhouses.... Best location and development standard... Only 24 farmhouses in total with possession... Two farmhouses are already under construction... Plz visit and decide....

Regards

Mr.Khan thankyou, how are the farm houses priced and how many kanals? - I’ve heard TC also farm houses?

Welcome...

4 kanal in size... Price is 3.5 to 4 crore, I think... U need to check the market.... Since, there are only 24 farmhouses,,, so, hardly any in resale market....

TC farmhouses are still a distant dream....

Regards

Dear Ty Phoon,

Stay away

Regards

Nadeem Ahmed, stay away from TC? What are some good options in Zone-2 and how about i-12?

Dear Dear Ty Phoon,

Please check ground realities.These farm houses look beautiful in map only that's why i told you stay away.Only first four blocks look like safe.

Location wise I-12 is good but it depend on development.Nobody know future of I-12,15.

Believe only ground plots if you like I sectors then I-14,16 are safe otherwise don't trust dealers or CDA.

Regards

Thankyou Nadeem, I’m looking into investing in a kanal plot in B-block TC-1. Just making sure its safe and will be good investment for 1-2 years max.

When it comes to comparison between long term stability of Top city and mumtaz which option is best ? keeping in view the recent land crashes and future actions of CDA, RDA around airport premises.

Bhai PECHS has only half prices of Mumtaz city and has lot of potential .It is next to Mumtaz City and people are living there .Electricity Gas ans Water are available

Top City possession areas and Mumtaz city are better options on cash investment specially one needs to stay near to Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

@Sajjad Ahmed

What are the available sizes & rates in PECHS?

Why people prefer Topcity & mumtaz city over PECHS?

I remember its entrance is from the Fathjang road only. Plz correct me.

I often see your suggestion of PECHS but there should be some rationale of that suggestion.