Islamabad Zone 5 - Gulberg or Naval Anchorage

Advice requested - which society among gulberg isb and naval anchorage is best for construction and living right now considering:

• Access to the society from both rwp and isb centers.

• Security wise which one is better?

• Facilities in society such as medical centers, schools and markets.

• Population living already in society.

• Price wise, which one is better.

Target is to buy one kanal plot and built a home.

P.S. I have no clue how naval anchorage extension in different than main one and similarly, how gulberg residencia is different than gulberg greens. Please comment on these too.

Right now Anchorage if living or being more livable is sole criteria. More populated and better livable. However, one must consider.

- Access: Gulberg

- Security & Facilities: Yet to be seen from Gulberg perspective. They have dedicated security but almost no population in Residencia so yet to be see. Facilities wise Gulberg due to its size and location will for sure surpass Anchorage.

- Population living now: Anchorage

- Price Gulberg

Not sure about Anchorage Ext. But

- Gulberg Greens is for Farm Houses and Commercials with more Green Areas (Telenor Headquarters operational and such big setups will follow).

- Gulberg Residencia is for Residential purposes with a dedicated commercial in center.

Parts of Residencia. I guess Block V & T connects with Anchorage. As things stand now, Gulberg Residencia seem to have more growth, value in future.

@Imtiaz, thanks a lot.

You mean even though Gulberg residencia isn't well populated as of now, but still is livable since people are living there.

How would you compare DHA-5 sector D (I have a plot there but it isn't livable as being developed) with both Gulberg & Naval Anchorage.

Secondly, isn't Gulberg Residencia too much inside even its blocks C onwards are every farther than the extension blocks of Naval Anchorage across Bhamber Trar Road.

Yes, manageable living but not ideal (though not recommended for 1+ years at-least), needs more development, people are fast with constructing their homes, however, society is a bit slow. D-Markaz is growing.

I am not very knowledgeable about DHA-5, perhaps other fellow forumers with experience of DHA can add to discussion here.

From Greens to Residencia D Markaz is about 5 KM but on a straight Gulberg Expressway, signal/bump free cruise in 6 odd minutes. From Islamabad Expressway its hardly 10 to 12 minutes. Anchorage doesnt enjoy that sort of location and access. Being a bit inside makes it more peaceful and weather in summer can be comparatively much better then the ones near to Islamabad expressway as well as underground water in Residencia can be better available (though no personal confirmation).

Gulberg Residentia has huge potential particularly initial blocks I, F, c and J. Construction of houses started and commercial D mafkaz has 12 plazas under construction. People living in residentia are satisfied as there is no problem of security. Access of Gulberg has no comparison. Greens will host big setups. Telennir, Teradata, Frobels already functioning. Because of its access, location and greenery I give big thumps up to Gulberg over Anchorage.

Just one caution. Dont go for undeveloped or near possession blocks in Gilberg as they have been delaying the possession and construction of circular Avenue since a decade. Just go for I, F, C, and J for safe investment and living.

Thanks @Imtiaz and @Inamullah.

What is a good price of 1 kanal plot in blocks I, F, C and J as recommending by @Inamullah.

Following gives a fair bit of assessment on sizes and approximate prices in all blocks.

https://berqproperties.com/gulberg-islamabad/

Anyone would like to compare ISB DHA-5 one kanal with ISB Gulberg and Naval Anchorage.

Naval anchoeage development standard is lower. Gulberg residencia is lush and recommended

Both are good for living but i prefer Gulberg due to its access. If we talk about about naval then its very tricky to pass the pwd signal during office hrs. There are some news that cda is going to built underpass and bridge there. It would resolve the immense traffic issue.

https://nation.com.pk/25-Sep-2019/cda-to-construct-korang-bridge-pwd-underpass-by-own-resources