Jinnah Garden vs Gulberg Residencia vs Bahria Enclave

Respected members, could you please evaluate/compare these three societies for short term investment of 3 million and suggest the best option to go for. Thank you

Dear Members, Pls respond to this thread

Regards

I am not too sure about jinnah garden and gulberg. But with 3 million you can buy a 5 marla plot file in bahria enclave. Possession for plots is expected in a year or two. You can get around 50% return once possession is given.

There are lots of villages & un developed land in gulberg residence, can anyone comment which block is safe for plot investment, future prospects ?

also commend on Naval Anchorage, the society has good name, is it Private?

thanks.

You can get a on ground plot in Jinnah Garden in this range and with signal free corridor on Expressway, prices will improve further.

Gulberg residencia and Enclave 5 marla non-possession are risky business for short term.

@Anonymous

in gulberg its safe to invest in blocks which has possassion and plots are not ground i.e F,I,E if u have more budget and if its low that consider L and V.

Naval anchorage is pakistan navi officers society.

@ahmad recent trend and price hype is towards top city…consider it also
im not sure that work on signal free corridor will take place after koral chowk or not as nothing beyond gulberg interchage yet…that will take time and jinnah will get slow increase

Prices in Jinnah increased a lot in the near future...so, i think further growth will be slow....

Gulberg is in kind of static mode or rather small correction...

BE 5 marla in N Sector could be good for 1 to 2 years investment.

Regards

Dear Mr.Khan,

For Rs.3,500,000/- do you recommend Bahria Enclave or Gulberg Residencia for an investment of say 2 years and in which block. Thanks