Joint investment proposal for short term

Dear forum members,

i want to discuss with you a joint investment idea for short term investment in islamabad based projects.
sometimes we see members over here on the forum who have limited amount for investment and they are not been able to find any suitable investment option in those budgets.
so, what we can do is that we get together, and put those funds together and invest in joint project for making some reasonable profit in short term.
i have few projects in my mind that would require some funds around 40 to 45 lacs… And few months time frame, in sha allah, it could return reasonable profit.
so, here we would need like few members to put together funds, invest and then sell and get share based on the investment amounts.
so, comments are requested and interested members could share phone numbers, we will create a whatsapp group and can discuss the arrangements. Investments will be made in islamabad/ rawalpindi for a period of 3 to 9 months as agreed jointly.
regards

Assalamualaikum,

I'm an owner of a few plots in DHA City Karachi. I've been the sole owner of all these plots from the very beginning. As of now most plots are touching the ceiling of around 10 million each. I want to put one plot on partnership. For example the person will buy 50% shares of 1 plot right now at the given market rate which will cost less than 5 million right now for my partner and i'll sell the house in around 2019. The profits will be shared equally. The expected selling rate for one of my plot in 2019 is above 20 million.

Regards

Fahama Sharif

Dear Khan sahib: Dis you get any reply on this good proposal. I am interested and my email address is sarepk63@gmail.com

Alhamdolilah Shabir Ahmad sb,

We have done our first investment in MC 30x60 on possession plot in Chenab block through joint investment.. We are four partners in this purchase...

Regards

Dear Khan sahib:

Well done and keep my name if your next investment. My partner and I can see you face to face to take your expertise. Currently we are two and have investment in FT, FR and WAPDA Town around 6.7 millions.

Shabbir Ahmed what you purchased in Wapda Town ? category and price plz

Furqant sahib: Two years back my friend told me WAPDA Town have some plots for General public and they are balloting for them. So I deposited 4 lacs for with two application and luckily I got one plot of 10 morla and got the amount back for other unsuccessful application. Total cost of that plot is 1 million and on installment. Upto know I paid half and half is due. So 10 Marla plot for 1 million. We visited last Sunday and I was surprise that my plot is like a cake and its only 5 minutes travel from TC interchange to WAPDA Town. I asked the dealer about my plot and he offer me 1.4 million. I suggest you to visit AWT and WAPDA Town.

Yea i have visited there quite several times. I am having 1 kanal plot on main bolevard on the Motorway junction of D and C Block. Its very nice investment for a longer period. Keep this with you for alteast 5 years .

Please if you people wants to construct the house or any type of building in Islamabad feel free to contact me.03335071152

Please add me to your group

My number is +92 333 5679365

Mr. Khan: please send me email on ammar.khan8423@gmail.com

A New project in Lahore Bahria town we give 5 Marla house on easy installment who any person interested this offer please contact me. Our whatsapp and contact No. 03008416950 (Al-MANSOOR Sons)

Mr. Khan, I am waiting for your email

Best investment opportunity in Karachi scheme 33

Musalmanan e punjab

West open

Transfer

Plot no between 211 to 218

Musalmanan e punjab

West open

Transfer

Plot no between 273 to 284

Musalmanan e punjab

East open