Lahore ring road_southern loop

Just now, i have been hearing that LRR-SL package-1 & 2 has been approved. FWO to start the works next month? Any one has further information please discuss and share.

Thanks

Package 1 n 2 is going to be develped.. Construction might strt from jan 15 or 16..

As in zameen blog written package 3 might be made by bahria and will not effect bahria properties.

Prism, Grand avenue, Central Park, Fazia , Khayaban e amin, Lake city ,DHA Rahbar , KEMC , AWT 2, Beaconhouse, Chinar bagh, Bahria orchard all set to have jump of life. . . Apne budgt mein jahan koi jo khraidh sukta khraid lo, it will be double with 2,3 years.

Sakhi Riaz,

I bought a good location kanal plot in Lake City(M-2) in feb2015. It was worth 53 lacs then. Now its 75-76 lacs... What do you suggest should i hold it now for more 2-3 years or should i sell it and take a good location plot in DHA Prism ?

Or would it be better to hold this Lake City Plot for 1 year and can take further growth and then move to Prism (as i feel that Prism's ultimate growth will take a little time than Lake City)

It seems that switching at later stage would be better option. You may go with holding it for 2/3 years and switch it later with prism + some extra cash in hand then doing it now.

Shoaib sahib,

Hold lake city plot till mid of 2016, as alternate route will be operationl/ completed it will add atleast 10-15 lacs. Then try to switch..

Try to buy small size plots if doing for investment purpose, easy to sell and always on higher demand.

J block is highly underpriced it will gain alot now.

Central park is also going to give high returns now but only consider possesion area. Bigh society good devlpmnt and facilities and very low price, it can give 200 300 % return...

Sakhi Sahab,

Thanks for your reply, when the alternate route is expected to become operational ? and is the work is on fast pace on alternate route ?

Actually i am based outside Pakistan

Work carried out rapidly… Till end of march it will be completed

How much smaller plots in j,k can gain from it ?

I have private land 100 kanal alongside Bahria Orchard. Please suggest me it will be raise due to ring road construction.

For sure it will rise, mubrik ali sahib you hold a diamond kohinoor… Let the bahria office shift in orchard then within one year it will be only raiwand road raiwand road every where. Lake city , fazaia and awt 2 already attracted alot of investor, orchard still lacking pace.

Asad shaib , meri naqas akul k hisaab se 5m k and j can jump 10 -15 lac within this year if ring road construction starts.

Ring road will definitely effect property values in southern loop. That is for sure.

Sakhi bhai,

Kindly Bahria Orchard k current rates btayen ge ?? and how you see it in next 2 years ??

Regards,

I have heard that Alternate Raiwind Road is nearing completion. Are there any updates about LRR southern loop start of work schedule?