Lifestyle residency g-13 islamabad apartments

Dear gurus,

What is your opinion on buying an apartment in lifestyle residency g-13 and keep it for two year.
Will the prices will go up?
Will it bring some rental money?
Will it be ready in 2 years?

Best regards:
Aamir aasim

Anyone here?

Dear Aamir,

It sounds like a great investment and prospects to grow in the future as well.

FGEHF is runnning this project through a private developer and the gray structure is almost ready.

If they deliver on time or even with in 2 years from now on, I think the investment will grow atleast 40 - 50% percent.

Thanks,

KJ

Will the prices will go up?

--- Market rates (as quoted by developers) kept escalating and in last 12 months the norm escalated at min from 1000/sq. ft (private ones). to 1500/sq. ft. and onwards (printed price or demand you can say). However, fundamental question: could apartments be sold on those prices as Lumpsum? For now and some years down the line the answer is not very encouraging! The situation holds valid for almost all apartment projects in the twin cities, yet to see any exception, as per my little knowledged! The ones under PKR 3 - 3.5 million bracket are still somehow easy to sell-off or lets say exchange (2/1, Cash/Exchange factor)

Buying apartments and shops (non CDA) on installments sound quite tempting but their genuine demand, price escalation, and liquidation is not easy!

Will it bring some rental money?

--- Yes, it can. With Furnishing it can also enable short term stays with higher rentals and sometimes daily rentals too but that needs more maintenance. Rental yield of apartments can be higher than that of houses but some negative as detailed above.

Imtiaz Bhai. Despite of the fact that apartment are not easy to sell, this project enjoys

1- Very good location

2- Pace of work has been good

3- It cost round 5000/ sq. Ft. PKR (Employee Quota)

4- Reasonable profit (600,000 TYPE-E to 3000000 TYPE-A)

5- Great Rental Potential

I think they can be sold later on the good price (@around 40% at least after possession) because of its location and project features (If the developer deliver their promises).

I have done bit of research on G-11 PHA apartments and this project as well. G-11 PHA apartments have a great rental return and hard to find one n market.

Thanks

Khalid

Thank you sir for sharing the details, objective & knowledgeable - well appreciated!

5000 seems good enough & location too. Perceptions are changing (vertical developments) an I do hope trends evolve too. However,

- I am still skeptical about appreciations and liquidity factor in general (discarding individual access and scenarios). It has to do more with the typical Punjab/Pakistan thing: Apartments - No roof, No floor view!

KHI is somehow an exception, rest have to catch-up with that.

- I agree with better rental yield. Apartments have better appeal in G, F, I sectors than elsewhere, especially for rental demand.

Generally anything beyond 3.5 million bracket, people start to look for plot based investments and there are multitude of justified reasons for that.

Dear Gurus,

Thank you for the valuable time.

How much should one pay for D type apartment who have paid all the installment.

7 to 8 lacs profit. Go for C type instead of D type

Anyone?

D type sounds not a good investment at the moment because the D and E type apartments are not on ground at the moment.

Better to go for C Type appartment as its gray structure is ready and interior work is progressing at the moment.

Market profit for C type is between 14 to 15 lacs at the moment.

Market profit for D and E type is 7 lacs and 4 to 5 lacs currently.

As per the recent project update for Lifestyle Residency project, the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) held the first ballot for the G-13 apartments. Those members who have received apartments or floors in the Lifestyle Residency project would get individually informed by the authority. All those interested can view the list of the of ballot winners on FGEHA’s website.

The authority has also revealed that the lucky draw for the remaining categories of the Lifestyle Residency project would also be soon held.

Any update on this project and current asking profit on category A apartments please

Any update please