Loan for Buying Property in Islamabad

Dear experts,

I am taking a loan of 3.5 million for investment in islamabad. My question to the expert is where to invest for better returns (short & long term). I noticed the following areas are coming in my range but being oversea i am unaware about the ground realities and prn & crn. As i am taking loan i cannot take any risk of investment in any vulnerable societies/projects, i need your expert opinion to plan my investment before i visit pakistan on eid holidays.

The list of projects are:-

1. dha valley (not sure which block is best)

2. mpchs (not sure which block to go for)

3. islamabad cooperative society

4. kashmir model town

I am open to invest in upcoming good project on installment, please suggest if any good project is about to launch.

DHA valley is a dead horse!

For long term Investment (5yrs)

I-16 - Very safe long term investment

FOECHS - Cheap and ready to build house

Gulberg - Slowly picking up pace with time

Bahria Phase 8 -(sectors L M N) are cheap now, Compare to 2014 when they shoot up to 55 lac

Dear Shah G,

In my opinion no need to take loan for investment in property.

Regards

@ Waqas, Thanks a lot for your guidance i will try to explore these areas.

@Nadeem,

Its not always good to take loan for investment but in my case its not purely investment and if i got any good deal i might change my mind and build my dream home after 3-4 years.

Dear brother, better to avoid loan for property.

But in case you have already done it, then try to split your investment to minimize downside risks.

One portion can go to DHA valley for 2/3 years. Other three optios need extreme care unless you are getting it at dirt cheap price.

Look for something in CDA sector where new airport development can get a boost.

Rest Allah knows best.

Dha Valley which block is best for both investment and living?

There are two food of thoughts for DHA valley:

(a) Go for near possession blocks- say Oleander, Lilly etc. Rise is for sure with possession announcement but initial investment amount is little high

(b) Go for lowest price blocks- say Lotus etc. With activity and hype in possession blocks there price would also rise to a certain extent but initial investment is less.

If (a) increases by 6 lac and (b) by 3 lac, then %age wise you may be gaining almost same with either high or low initial investment.

Calculate down side risk and possible gains in each option. Final decision and choice is yours.

Best Regards

Thanks Shakoor Bhai, Do you recommend to buy plot in Oleander? What about Blue Bell?

Is there any Installment base project coming in Islamabad?

Dear Shah G,

i have a plot of 8marla in Magnolia (overseas block) to sell, i am the owner of plot so no commission to pay. I am holding it since 2008 all dues clear with original receipts.

if you are interested can contact me at +971 50 8921087 (whats app)

Thanks