Long Term Investment

Hi… What are the options available for long term investment of around 1 million around Rawalpindi Islamabad. By long term I mean 4-5 years.

Not enough sir…

I ve seen the Ads of Bahria Town Phase 8 Ext on the same site. Thet are asking between 1-1.5 million for 5 marla… Is it total cost or just the profit.

Just profit

Hy guys phase 8 f 1 .2 years future from now own. Possible of rising or not.any buyer of my phase 8 f 1 plot .

Buy plot in Ministry of Commerce Society

KKCHS ZONE 5 Is also agood option,you can also go for dha valley.

Is there any option in DHA valley at 1 million ?

Valley 5 marla plot…

JKCHS Zone V and DHA Valley are good for long term investment.

Administrator: Please remove the above ad. Thanks.

SAADI_AQUARI..

Valley 5 marla plot..

SAADI

Valley is dead project.No future, because in future at the land of valley there will be a "Daducha Dam".Punjab Govt already started feasibility study of the same land which DHA claim for Valley.

Firestreak do not put your money at risk in Valley.

Thanks for the replies guys. Kindly throw some light on the options available in Lahore.

ANTI DEVILER… I already had my concerns about Daducha Dam in the Valley Area. Not sure what all sectors will be affected.

You can buy 5-Marla plot in NFC Phase-2 Lahore in this budget but keep in mind it would be long term investment like 4-5 years.

Dear experts,

What is the current status of DHA Valley? Have previous issues been resolved and what is the development status?

Kindly, provide an update on that.

Hope people will get possession by Dec 15

Dear Firestreak,

Dha Valley situation is still not clear so wait and see.

Regards