Long Term Investment In E-12/G-14/F-16

I think for 5 years investment purpose, E-12 and G-14/1,2/,3 and F-16 are very good options. Within the next 5 years time, these sectors are likely to be developed as enough time has passed that these sectors to be developed. Because of the location, high surge in prices is likely in these sectors.

I'd like forum members may please comment on my proposition that in these sectors investment is likely to be profitable.

@IB...... In principle you are right. At some stage (sooner or later) E-12 and G-14 will be developed insha-Allah. But for a plot in totally undeveloped sectors with serious issues of possession by village communities, I think the current prices are way too high. Better to spend some more money and buy in developed D-12 or G-14/4 or G-13 or even in G-15/F-15.

There is a saying in English which fits the situation 100%:- (A bird in hand is better than two in the bush)

Thank you Pk1 for providing your opinion. The English idiom works well in such doubtful scenarios. However, the question is do we really equate development of these sectors to a bird in the bush?:)

Considering the recent advertisement of commercial and residential plots in E-12 by CDA, and little movement for development in G-14, if these sectors are developed the net profit on investment in these sectors would be definitely higher than the profits gained by an equal investment in a developed sector where prices are stable. The main issue here is to calculate the risk involved.

One way to calculate the risk involved in an investment in these sectors is to compare these sectors with each other. So which sector among these three has less change of development in near future and which has relatively more change? BTW, PK1 you did not mention anything about F-16..

IB ...you have a valid point. The more the risk, the more the return.

One can go for high risk only if he has spare cash. About one and a half year ago, price of E-12 one kanal was under Rs 80 lakhs, and I think in D-12 you could get for Rs 3.5 crore. At that time it made a lot of sense to buy in E-12. But now I feel that the prices of E-12 are more than half the price in possession sectors. So is this risk reasonable or is it unreasonable? Is there any certainty CDA will deliver on its promises about E-12?

F-16 is also high risk and high return because it too has some land possession issues in some part which JKCHS has still not resolved. So lets see. In considering F-16, I would personally choose E-17 over it. E-17 is a little more far but it is not that far and the risk is less because you have possession there. But yes, lower risk and lower return in the short run. If you want to buy in F-16, you need to buy where the land is clear.

Pk1 is rite, but investing rite now in G-14/3 for bigger plots such as 4080 or 5090 would be a good idea, plus for small plots such as 2540 and 3060, 35*70, you should buy in G-14/2, Don't buy in G-14/1, and the prices will equal G-13 whenever they give possession. Regards,

Thank you Pk1 and Nasir sb. @Nasir: Would not you put G-14/1 in a high risk high return game? It has good location compare to G-14/2&3; however comparatively more populated. And what about E-12? I personally prefer E-12 over G-14.

You are rite, but still, i will personally prefer G-14/3 and 2 over 1, work has already started in G-14/3, prices will tell you more about it, If you rate the sub sectors in terms of price and ground, it goes like 4,3,2 and 1. E-12 is okay but i don't think they will be able to start development very soon because land mafia is too strong here in Islamabad. Else, Allah knows better, Regards.

Dear Pk1, Nasir Sb I hear the land Survey along with marking is going on in G-14/1 and will complete before Eid, is it true ? if yes what will be its impact on plot rates in G-14/1 ?

Regards, Rehman

Development in sub sectors of G-14 resumes

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-6-226056-Development-in-sub-sectors-of-G-14-resumes

Well good discussion brother IB

in g 14 and e 12 cda cleared land payments to all land lords but issue is how they will pay to those people who constructed pvt houses there.

in g 14 there are 3 mozas , one moza with almost 600 pvt homes , one with 800 and one with almost 1200 pvt houses how CDA will accommodate all of them if CDA will pay only 1000rs per sq feet ( covered area) still this amount is in billions , i am not sure that g 14 will be clear in next 5 years , if very efficient management seriously start work on it still it will take many years to be clear Rest ALLAH knows better.

In e-12 land payment was paid to land lords in 80s, but unfortunately at that time cda didn't took possession of that land and local people start constructions there now pvt houses are in hundreds and they want there construction payment plus now land is expensive and they are not agree on 80s rate so this is that main dispute there , things are better in e 12 as compared to g 14 as pvt houses are less there.

In f 16 positive point is that f 16 4 and 3 land is better then other mentioned sectors, though there are some minor encroachments but maximum area is clear however f 16 1 and 2 situation is not good specially f 16 2 as minimum 200 pvt houses are in f 16 2 which is a little tough for society to acquire.

Beside all of mentioned facts one thing if departments start proper work on those sectors then they can do it with in year or years as nothing is impossible specially in land cases but need a solid team to do it.

REST ALLAH KNOWS BETTER

@Syed Ibrahim: Thank you sir for sharing your valuable and well-informed information with us. I think the location of G-14 is such that sooner or later it would be developed, and if it’s developed then it has a nice location.

"Syed Ibrahim: well evaluated

Bro, do you think that will impact on G-14 and G-13 prices. Because prices in these sectors have been almost stagnant for some time.

Has the news about resumption of development work in G-14 increased prices there? Can form experts dealing in G-14 please comment on it please.

Dear IB

currently sale purchase is slow in g 14 however there is a little movement in g 13 market from last 2 weeks price is not increasing but sale purchase is doing there hope so g 13 g 14 g 15 will be good in next 2 months as stable from last 6 months

I really like G-13 because of its location. Almost 50% houses are bulit and people are living there.There are some issues as well e.g. Maintenance of roads, water shortage, cleanliness etc but still comparing with G-10, G-11 etc, G-13 is still low priced and has still potential to rise which as per experts is due. Instead of inverstng in G-14, F-16, E-12 etc, I would prefer G-13

That is right Malik sb. D-12 is better than E-12 and G-13 plus G-14/4 are better than G-14-3/2/1. I was very serious about E-12 but Allah prevented me from buying there after istikhara otherwise I was thinking of selling actual plot to buy a piece of paper!

Thank you Syed Ibrahim sb, Malik Majeed sb, and Pk1 sb for your comments.

@Pk1: I still remember your nice comparison between e-12 and d-12 in which you valued D-12. There are some rumors that e-12 is going to get a boom soon as its development (news wali) is expected soon :). So it might not be a bad idea to give it a try for a shorter period of time.

IB sb I would like to ask a question out of sheer curiosity; Why this fascination with problematic areas when you can easily get a clean deal in the same budget?!! I know higher risk gets higher gains, but personally I would feel a little reluctant to use so much money for an adventure :slight_smile: You are a brave person.

Very Nice thread and mashaAllah the best of the contributors, ibrahim, amjad, IB and pk1 are contributing! keep it up guys!