Looking for investment opportunity in real estate

Hello, i hope i post is right place, actually as a investor i am looking for investment opportunity in plots and apartment especially in bahria town rawalpindi and islamabad as it is growing place for investment. I found some projects about plots and plot for sale in islamabad like khanial homes but looking for more options before invest. Please share if anyone have better opportunity, my budget is under 50 lacs. It will best if any body can share names of real estate builder & developers in islamabad.

Phase 8 Sector M you can explore.

Maybe Safari, Abu Bakar Block Phase 8.

Contact me

Rizwan sb
Please visit DHA extension (dha-6) and see last blocks such as R,S, T and see which one is mostly developed. Allah Pak Ka Naam le kar invest kar dain. In 3 years you will be in a lot better shape In Shaa Allah.
Alternately get a 5 marla in phase 8 either of the limits of BT phase-8...nearest to GT road which is bahria garden city zone 5A or towards RRR extension..old name Princent 3 & 4 or 1 & 6 new name block Q (1.5 km to RRR).
All locations are in ur budget but please visit the locations and see the ground situation.
You can also invest in dha valley and buy 2 plots of 8 marla in " re-ballotted" blocks such as in Oleander(most hot now) or in Lilly, daffodil , magnolia...please double confirm the plots must be re-ballotted as they are now being given possession...here you can buy 5 marlas as well.
Since dha homes are being delivered now in clusters and 100s of them already handed over, a 4 marla commercial...Rs 38-40 lacs also advisable but buy only in dha home blocks which is Oleander & Lilly.
Time period now to get good profit is projected at 2 years from today...may be even less ..
Other options are equally good but far away from twin cities and DHA-5 & 6 are just on Islamabad highway and good old DHA.

Dear Rizwan Adil,
Bahria Garden City zone 5A is better,safe and with possession option.
Stay away to khanial homes if you like that area then CSC overseas prime is good option.
Check also Park View City Block J and H 5 marla and other hand AGG Airport Green Garden.
Regards

In your budget, following would be most secure & suitable for a 5 marla size plot :

- DHA Phase 3 , Sector B
Price Range : 45 to 55 Lacs

- Bahria Garden City , Zone 5A
Price Range : 45 to 55 Lacs

- Gulistan Colony
Price Range : 50 to 55 Lacs

I suggest to avoid bahria phase 8 bcz there will be always more plots in phase 8 than buyers...