Looking House In I - 10/2, G10/G11

Hi I am interested to buy house in the above mention sectors and my budget is around Rs.90,000,00 where the house has better future.

Instead of i-10/2 , you buy in i-9/4 because in i-9/4 there is no shortage of water and gas whole year, i am living last 13 year in i-9/4 while in i-10/2 you may face water problem in summer need to put CDA tanker..., g10 and g11 is out of range i think and dont know about shortage of water and gas problem..

Thanks

All of them are good options as they are proper cda sectors but it depends on ur range i think so in ur range i 9 i 10 will be more convenient as in g 10 g 11 u will get very old house.

@Syed Ibrahim sb. Can you give the estimate of that very old house which you have mentioned in g-10, g-11

In I-9 there are houses in your budget range.

You can also go for g-13…you might get a better house in your budget range…

I would recommend to your I-10/2 and I-9/1, these are in ur range, good locations.

Regards

Thanks for all . I-9 construction is not very old I mean covered area will be less. How much I need to buy a piller or new style on 60/70 feet road in I-10/2.

In G-13, you can get a brand new house of 25*40. In G-11, in this range you can only get an old demolishable/liveable house. I won't recommend I-9 or I-10.

@Nasir sb., what are the rates and area of a demolishable/liveable house in G-11 / G-10 / G-9 / G-8

G-8 and G-9 are expensive, as compared to G-10 and G-11. An old demolishable house is sold on the price of a plot in G-8/9/10/11. Price of a old house starts from 99.5 M to 13 M.

Mr. Nasir could u tell me more about G-13 as Gas connection and water supple, 25*50 house will be 5 marlla ? these also include 2 portion and the rental value. Thanks in advance.

In g-13 which sector is better 1,2,3,4.

@Imran, g-13/4 is most expensive and better, then g-13/1 and then 2 & 4

In G-13 all facilities including gas and water supply are available…There are good markets and overall the sector has an excellent location…

Dear Nasir:

Can you list the reasons for not favouring I-9/ I-10 Sectors?

Regards

Mr. Khan the reason I understand that I-10 and I-9 are with old construction, less covered area, less possibility of bore in house and finally I believe the price appreciation better in G-13. If someone can guide me if I am wrong and things to keep in mind while buying house in G-13.

While buying a house in G-13 keep 2 things about it in mind

1. Distance from Kashmir Highway
  2. Distance from Main Market

These two are very important factors while buying any house.....

First explore G sector. Select I-9 or I-10 only if u are unable to purchase in G series. In I-9 and I-10 streets are mostly narrow (20 feet in I-10/2). Pollution in I-9 and I-10 due to Industries is also an issue. In G-13, G-14 and D-12 minimum streets are 40 feet. In G-10 and G-11 min streets are 30 feet..

Double story house construction on 25*50 with possession plot in I-11/2 is also good option. You can not live there right now but sector is better than I-9 and I-10.

My recommendation for immediate living upto 9 million range: Purchase 2550 Plot in G-14/4 and construct single story house. Or Purchase a 2540 Plot in G-13 or G-14/4 and construct double story house.

Mian Nadeem

@Mian Nadeem

With due respect, please dont criticize any sector if you dont live in that sector. My self i live in 1-9 and i am not defending 1-9 or 1-10 .My friend has a 40x80house in G-10/4 and i visit to him time to him .He has hardly 25 ft street with 40x80 home. In your post you mentioned about Poluttion i am living here from last 3 years and i dont see any problem in I-9. My self i have seen Water tankers fullfill the requirment of G-10,G-11 and I-8. I-9,I-10 sectors are not expensive as G sectors are. Look at the facilities with 2-4 km radius (Shifa International hospital, Peer Wadhai bus station, Metro Shopping mart,Sattlelite town for best pindi/Islamabad schools, Transport for twin cities,Faizabad bus station, Peshawar more,Muree road etc.