Malik riaz interview to salim safi

Malik riaz said that dha valley investors will start getting possession from december this year… Is it right time to invest in dha valley or malik riaz was just lying??

The answer to that question depends on how much you trust MR. My submission is that if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is that way. No need to make hasty decisions. Think it through properly before you make any move.

Raza bro if it would have been in MR hand to decide about the fate of valley,i bet he would have never made this project materialize ,as many valley bahria investors/buyers will tilt towards valley,but thanks god its not an orphanage project,and GHQ dunda will make things happen

Adnan@ You are very correct. DHA should have pressured him earlier but the previous COA was not interested in people’s welfare. Amazingly MR lied a big time last night when he said no valley investor is suffering and he put all the blame on Dadocha dam.

Previous CoAS brother was involved in this valley project and hence he had no interest except for making his quick loot

MR has to do it now and then because he also has to complete Bahria Karachi project as the COAS is after economic corruption between MR and Z.

I think dha and bt are feeling the heat and will have to do something to salvage their reputation which has suffered due to corruption in this project by one or both parties. I see this interview in the context of trying to calm the public and buy more time.

It’s pathetic that a matriculate ex supervisor is deciding the fate of dha projects…means dha remained practically inert and spend a decade sleeping…hahahaha…due to that Dunda BTK is now on the back burner…for development funds of valley???bahria peshawar and gawader to be launched ASAP…pay every penny to Malik…

So, going by members response… Taking risk on valley can reap me some benefitas Fauji danda might prove to be the difference…

Malik Riaz is up to something big. This interview was more of a PR campaign. After drop scene of Mubashar's planted interview, MR needed something more genuine to clean his dirty laundry and for some systematic "news leaks". So his team intelligently selected Saleem Safi, a sworn enemy of MR. A perfect show, where apparently Safi grilled MR, but all the messages were delivered successfully.

Now you shall see the next big game played in valley, where wardi walas and civilians will make billions according to their stomach sizes. While you and I will keep wondering about our decade old little investment and expecting danda to do its magic.

???

???

I dont think you can single out bt alone as dha is more to blame than bt but being army run they think they are above the law. All money for dha valley has been paid by the public to dha.

DHA is no saint, check their alleged involvement in EOBI scam and accounts freezing for good one year.

This was not a real interview, it was paid opportunity provided to MR to clear himself, very funny planned interview, where the interviewer blaming him like a layman without giving any evidence of his blames and the answers were just to make himself clean. Safi was jumping from one question to other without getting any satisfactory answer by acting like he is doing some serious work. Shame on Safi also to be part of this interview.

MR saying easily that without money things are not happening in Pakistan.

There is no one in Pakistan to take the account of trillions he made so far by selling parchis. He proofed that he can buy any one in Pakistan on money.

I wanted you "senior property gurus" to help a naive new comer like me make a few bucks but you guys have now confused me... I think I should ask my father to stop thinking about this Valley project as we thought it might be on all time low right now and if MR can give even a few possessions in December then market might see a bit of jump and we can make a bit $ too...

Although thanks for your comments.

Dear Usama, profit always comes with a risk tag. You will repent of not investing in valley if the posession is given in December and by seeing ppl made good amount of money around you. On the other hand, if the posession is not given in December you might be proud of your decision. But at one stage you have to make a decision.

The prices are already at hell bottom and if in case the posession is not given in December, your own money will not be going anywhere. But if the prices shoots up, multiply you principal 3/4 times.

News Release Article

CDA takes action against illegal housing societies in Islamabad

Islamabad: May 24, 2015 Capital Development Authority (CDA) has started taking action against Illegal Housing Societies in the Federal Capital. The action is being taken against those housing societies, either which have not obtained NOC and approval from CDA or are being falsely being marketed as located in Islamabad.

During a special operation Enforcement Staff of the Authority along with Islamabad Capital Administration (ICT) and heavy contingent of Islamabad police took action against Paradise Housing Schemes located at Lehtarar Road and demolished boundary wall, outer periphery and opening face of the Society. The action was taken after completion of serving due notices. The CDA also took action against The Eden Life Housing Scheme and removed sign boards of the society from Lehtarar Road.

Earlier, CDA through a public notice floated in print media has warned general public to refrain from making any purchase in sixteen (16) un-authorized housing schemes of zone 2, 3 and Sector E-11, sixty four (64) housing societies of zone 4, 29 housing schemes located in Zone 5 and five (05) housing societies namely Muhafiz Gardens, Rawat Enclave, Faisal town, Grace Land Housing and Air Line Avenue which are being falsely propagated as located in Islamabad. These housing societies have been served notices after which action in accordance with prevailing laws would be initiated.

In the meanwhile, Chairman CDA, Maroof Afzal has directed the relevant formations to ensure strict action against un-authorized and illegal housing societies in Islamabad. He directed to peruse the cases vigorously for early vacation of stay orders obtained from different courts of law. He said that CDA has also decided to take up the mater with SNGPL, Wapda and PTCL who have provided different facilities and services in these housing societies without issuance of mandatory NOC from CDA.

Thankyou Mr.Sohail, your reply is a lot more helpful… Btw can you guide me that which area in Valley is good and can get possession before other blocks/areas in DHA Valley??

The only place where i can see possession being offered is in dha homes some of which are completed already. If MR can use his friendship for his own benefit then he has no excuse for not using it for the benefit of the public.