Margalla Avenue Work To Resume Right After Eid-Ul-Fitr - Impact On B-17

How would this impact Zone-2 (specially B-17) price in next 3 months.

http://forcesestate.com/active/newsitem.asp?nitem=22259

K khushi say mar na jaatay , agar aitbaar hota

IA this time they will do something as CDA looks dedicated and bit serious in MA completion

Hahahaha … Buhat mazaa aaya… Aisay 2-3 aur jokes share karo Zulfiqar bhai :smiley:

Approx how much work is done on MA and how much is left? At present, work on MA is completely stopped or is in progress?

In reply to this news:

http://gulfnews.com/business/property/uae/watch-dubai-launches-mall-of-the-world-plan-1.1356086

Dubai would have finished "Mall of the World" by 2020, fully temperature controlled city with 100, 4/5 star hotels having 20,000 rooms, malls and so many things.

Those who fix their targets they work with available resources and create resources with a mission and goal.

"Niat main fatoor na ho or hukmran choor na hon to sab kuch mumkin hai"

ye choor k bachy 2020 main margala evn. He complete kr len to bari bat hai.

It's really shame for all of us, that if our resources are limited(which are not of-course) and we can do something but can't, just because of our GREEDINESS and bad intentions.

Above post seems to be from real Imran Khan on forums.

Well, it is not going to impact B-17 market rite now, people are very sane now, they will wait for the road to complete so when they see something real on ground, only then they will invest.

Agreed nasir bahi… Ab loly pop nahi chalay ga

Dear Junaid bahi Eid Mubarak to you,

i am totally agree with you no more lollipop until people see ground reality.

Same 2 you nadeem bahi remember us in prayers …

@B.R Malik, Dear my name is Imran Khan and i’m real.

So how is your Banigala farmhouse? What is its estimated price? Quite impressive farmhouse.

No dear, i’m not that “Imran Khan” he is another real Imran Khan;) but you said real Imran Khan, so i’m real also, not a duplicate or copy of another.

Dear All,

We do want updates on MA but as soon as we get some official verdicts we always look after the negative points. Land encroachment and Graveyard were very sensitive issues and it was always going to take some time to sort it out.

Lets hope that construction work will start after EID.

Ahmed i like your positive approach. :slight_smile: Keep it up.

Can any one please share the map of Marghalla avenue. So that readers can have an idea that which societies will be benefited more from Marghalla Avenue?

Update market…