Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[155 Replies]
Can anyone confirm the market value of a possession plot, 7 Marla in CDECHS Islamabad?

I am still trying to source a potential possession plot, but I seem to be getting absurd demand price, just wanted know the correct market value.

2034 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    AKH
    (116 posts)
    The correct price is 20 lac PKR in E-16. There are no 7 marla plot in e-17. Be careful from whom you buy the plot. I have been in the area and everything in the society looks fishy!
      2034 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
      (320 posts)
      Sheikh Abdul - yes i dont think any 7 marla in E-17 but you may find one in E16. No issues as such - as long as you verify the plot on the land.
        2034 days ago 

Mobeen
        (40 posts)
        Nothing fishy, managment need to be improved,location of the society is ideal.
        Some land acquiring issues are there. Roads are developed in the land which is in possession of society.
        Its a good investment as long as you verify the location from map on the ground.prices for 30x60 vary from 20-25.
          2034 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
          (320 posts)
          I agree with Baajwa - the price gap between surrounding societies and E-16-E-17 is too much - making it a very attractive option for investment. Seems to have good potential
            2034 days ago 

AKH
            (116 posts)
            Some how I do not agree with above at least until and unless the society elections are conducted. May be a good long term investment but would not recommend it!
              2034 days ago 

Mobeen
              (40 posts)
              Installation of street lights is undergoing,road,sewerage is completed,people have started construction of their houses, perhaps this society is bound to be populated due to shortage of residencial accomodation.
              I only recommend to buy in possessioned area and its good mid term investment.
                2034 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                (1750 posts)
                Thank you brothers for the update. Isnt there no 7 marla in e-17? Are these still files or just no 7 marla at all there. As I know they have not given possession to the final 20-25% members whom are still awaiting.

I think main reason why its not getting populated as quick as it should is due to no gas. When a society has all facilities intact, it gains a lot of momentum and gets populated fairly quickly dependant upon the price and development standards. As with here, development standards are fairly decent but just gas issue, which should be resolved in the near future hence why it has huge scope for growth in the prices.
                  2033 days ago 

Prop Guide
                  (6961 posts)
                  Sheikh Sb, I think E-17 has larger size plots only, I mean 10 marla and above. Prices are still reasonable, and yes with election of new management, the things might improve.
                    2033 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                    (1436 posts)
                    There are different prices of 7 marla plot in e 16 3.

A level plot with good location near to some constructed society houses is around 22 to 23 lac.

Plot with possession but not a good location near to pvt houses is around 20 to 21 lac

some plots are still in non possession area and prices are below then 18 lac for those plots
                      2033 days ago 

Ahmed
                      (7 posts)
                      I have personally visited all the societies starting from G-15 to B-17. This society has the best development (Habib rafique) and least distance from main GT Road. Prices are far less compared to surrounding societies as no attack be "Dealers" yet and most of the plots are in hand of genuine buyers. Once plots get sold out to dealers at lower prices....they artificially escalate the prices and make money.... And than move to next society.

Yes, I believe that gas is the only problem. G-16/3 is at walk-able distance from main GT road.This has huge potential in near future...I can bet that you can not find a good location possession plot of 10 Marla less than 35...because no one wants to sell at this time...

I know that there are some & marla plots in G 16/3 that you may get for around 26-28.
                        2033 days ago 

Post Answer (155 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL