Market Value Of 30x60 In CDECHS (E-16/E-17) Islamabad?

Can anyone confirm the market value of a possession plot, 7 Marla in CDECHS Islamabad?

I am still trying to source a potential possession plot, but I seem to be getting absurd demand price, just wanted know the correct market value.

The correct price is 20 lac PKR in E-16. There are no 7 marla plot in e-17. Be careful from whom you buy the plot. I have been in the area and everything in the society looks fishy!

Sheikh Abdul - yes i dont think any 7 marla in E-17 but you may find one in E16. No issues as such - as long as you verify the plot on the land.

Nothing fishy, managment need to be improved,location of the society is ideal. Some land acquiring issues are there. Roads are developed in the land which is in possession of society. Its a good investment as long as you verify the location from map on the ground.prices for 30x60 vary from 20-25.

I agree with Baajwa - the price gap between surrounding societies and E-16-E-17 is too much - making it a very attractive option for investment. Seems to have good potential

Some how I do not agree with above at least until and unless the society elections are conducted. May be a good long term investment but would not recommend it!

Installation of street lights is undergoing,road,sewerage is completed,people have started construction of their houses, perhaps this society is bound to be populated due to shortage of residencial accomodation. I only recommend to buy in possessioned area and its good mid term investment.

Thank you brothers for the update. Isnt there no 7 marla in e-17? Are these still files or just no 7 marla at all there. As I know they have not given possession to the final 20-25% members whom are still awaiting.

I think main reason why its not getting populated as quick as it should is due to no gas. When a society has all facilities intact, it gains a lot of momentum and gets populated fairly quickly dependant upon the price and development standards. As with here, development standards are fairly decent but just gas issue, which should be resolved in the near future hence why it has huge scope for growth in the prices.

Sheikh Sb, I think E-17 has larger size plots only, I mean 10 marla and above. Prices are still reasonable, and yes with election of new management, the things might improve.

There are different prices of 7 marla plot in e 16 3.

A level plot with good location near to some constructed society houses is around 22 to 23 lac.

Plot with possession but not a good location near to pvt houses is around 20 to 21 lac

some plots are still in non possession area and prices are below then 18 lac for those plots

I have personally visited all the societies starting from G-15 to B-17. This society has the best development (Habib rafique) and least distance from main GT Road. Prices are far less compared to surrounding societies as no attack be "Dealers" yet and most of the plots are in hand of genuine buyers. Once plots get sold out to dealers at lower prices....they artificially escalate the prices and make money.... And than move to next society.

Yes, I believe that gas is the only problem. G-16/3 is at walk-able distance from main GT road.This has huge potential in near future...I can bet that you can not find a good location possession plot of 10 Marla less than 35...because no one wants to sell at this time...

I know that there are some & marla plots in G 16/3 that you may get for around 26-28.

Ahmed you mean E-16/3 and not G-16/3

Thank you brothers for the clarification. Still on the hunt for 7 marla possession in CDECHS. The search is on…are prices likely to increase next year or is it after elections?

Can some one share the market price of F-16/4 35x70 plot. I am willing to sale a plot if i get a good price.

The market of CDECHS is uncertain, prices generally increased over the last one year, it is likely that after elections and developments in surrounding would further increase prices in future. Still buying a possesion area plot would be a good step.Mighty Allah bless all of us

Yes, I suppose buying a possession plot is always good safe investments. Especially having a big brand as developers are a bonus point, CDA sector, Co-op society. Its has many plus points and only inefficient management is only drawback hence why its a good investment.

Its only a matter of a finding a decent possession plot now with reasonable price. I have a budget of 20 lakhs or less. Knowing my luck, prices will probably hike now...

What is current valuation of 10 Marla possession plots in CDECHS?

Can 10 marla be obtained in E-16 as well as E-17?

Which is better location?

Yeah some one offer me non possession plot in E/16 (21 lac) but at the end i refused to buy cuz non possession plots sound fishy … But prices are between 21 and 25 lac depending on location of the plot

Files are always risky. Best to stick to a possession plot which is safe and sound investment yet you can start construction straight away.

can anyone confirm prices of 10 marla possession plots also?

Thank Allah Almighty my plot fall in the category of 25.

I still believe and confident that this society has the potencial and Insha Allah will pay back.thats why people are holding their plots.