Meri Lasi methi Hai……..

There are two strong recommendations of investment in this forum is G-15,F-15 and another and G-13. If we compare both these sectors than undoubtedly G-13 is very good sector compare to G-15, F-15.But G-13 never be G-11 and G-15,F-15 never be G-13.

G-12 has a negative impact on G-13. Small sizes of plots are also a negative point. The over all land is not level and there is water problem in G-13 and G-14. G-15 is society and it has no comparison to CDA sector. F-15 is not a good choice for living. Not a level area at all, most of the area is in depression and you hardly find a level street there.

If we compare prices the G-13 price of a plot is half than G-11 and G-15 prices are half of G-13 and this ratio will never change or not change by much. G-13 prices are already are at peak. Facilities wise G-13 need at least 5 years more to have markets and parks etc. I don’t think this is better INVESTMENT at current prices. The best time for investment in this sector was 2009-2010. Now there may be net gain of 5-8% in G-13 if invested now but there are other options to gain more than this.

G-15 and F-15 are not good for investment. The prices are increased by 5-10% in 2 years but ROI is not good. In our country inflation is almost 15-20% so 10% return is not good return.

So if some one wants to invest only in real estate than I think Commercial plot or building is best investment. Another option is to purchase some good dividend yield shares for getting around 16% annual returns.

Good post.

Buildings are yielding only about 5% so I don't think they are good investment unless there is price appreciation as well.

From where can you get information about the yields and dividends of companies?

Yes there will be capital gain on buildings. You ca visit following site for stock yield info.

www.ksestocks.com

Meezan cash fund and MSF is also giving about 11-12% annual islamic return.

Which shares give 16%? It is difficult and time consuming to get that information from the link.

Hubco, Kapco, FFBL, PGF, FHBM, Engro are good for dividend.There are few more shares which have great potential like Fatima fertilizers.