Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Rana RS
( 228 posts )

[1572 Replies]
From last few months B-17 was the hot issue in discussions, now hardly anyone talks about it, I think due to the current boost in prices. I already have couple of plots in B-17 and they are in huge profit on current prices.

Now I want to invest about 20 millions of my brother in property, I am planning to buy 2 or 3 good location plots in B-17 block B, C or E.

My question is that, is this good decision to keep investing on one society? Will I get any return on current prices in next couple of years? Is this right time to invest as according to my knowledge prices will remain stable for next few months due to current jump?

Please suggest

2113 days ago In Investors Advice
    Ahmed Tanoli
    (554 posts)
    Rana sb,

I have same concern like you, is it good to invest in one society ? I don,t think now prices will increase for instant unless any good news come out for Margalla avenue from CDA.
      2113 days ago 

Rana RS
      (228 posts)
      Yes i have idea about it, prices are stable from last few weeks, but my waiting period is more than 2 years. Hopefully till then there will be lot more development.
        2113 days ago 

S_Ch
        (203 posts)
        If you can wait for two years than B-17 E-block is much better option....
        I am quite sure that one kanal plot currently around 52-53 lacs shall be more than one crore.....so if I were you I would have invested in 2 one kanal plots , couple of 30x60 and o,e 40x80 may be......though multi is now focusing on Multi residencia area but keeping in view the locality of B-17 , it defintely has a huge potential...

I am new to this forum and work for a telecom company as senior executive , in our recent strategy meeting with our top management, MPchs was acknowledged as a major developer and at par with DHA and Bahria.....so we shall be focusing alot there in terms of telecom infrastructure..

Cheers
          2112 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
          (1436 posts)
          Well it was a huge jump in b 17 only in 2 months even multi b block kanal plot price is almost equal to g 15 kanal plot so in my personal opinion now u should buy one plot in g 15 or f 15 as a jump is due there.
          Multi will improve it rates but will take a little time
            2112 days ago 

S_Ch
            (203 posts)
            Prices in F-15 are already close to 10 M for one kanal....
            B-17 -E block one kanal is still half the price of F-15 so huge margin to be made there...also keeping in mind the MPCHS rapo.....

this is obviously my own personal assessment keeping in mind that Rana sb can hold it for 2 years as he mentioned above .....

rest Allah SWT knows better...

regards
              2112 days ago 

S_Ch
              (203 posts)
              Dear Mannan Sb,

Thats what I am trying to say in above responses i.e To invest in B-17 only especially E-block since prices in B=block have already sky rocketed.....but since both blocks are in same society, the prices in E-Block should rise considerably ....

:)
                2112 days ago 

Rana RS
                (228 posts)
                Today I visited the market to get the idea about the prices in B-17.
                50*90 Block B about 9 M
                50*90 Block C about 7-7.5 M
                50*90 Block E about 5-5.5 M
                30*60 Block E about 2.5 M

These are prices of good location non-corner plots.

I am planning to buy couple of 50*90 plots in Block E and one in Block B or C.

@Syed Ibrahim: I will investigate the market tomorrow to get the rates of G-15 and F-15, if you have any idea please share.
                  2112 days ago 

Sohail
                  (18 posts)
                  Rana Sb.

Thanks for sharing this information. Do you have any idea about the current price range of 60x90 non corner, good location plot in the C block.

Thanks
                    2112 days ago 

Shumaila sha..
                    (104 posts)
                    Please can any body suggest is b17 better or bahria phase 8 better for investment for 2 years time??
                      2112 days ago 

Nasir
                      (2512 posts)
                      Well, if you have already heavily invested in B-17, i will suggest you to invest in Bahria Phase 8 and DHA valley, Phase 8 is already very high still have potential, plus, DHA valley is going to be the next big thing, it is only place left where prices are low, movement being seen there from last 2 weeks.

Shumaila, for a 2 years time frame, B-17 and Bahria Phase 8, both are good options.
                        2112 days ago 

Post Answer (1572 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL