More News Of Kashmir Highway

More news. Please share your thoughts:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/634100/eye-to-eye-cda-flinches-army-depot-to-stay/

The army should not be treated as a special case. CDA should have been firm with the army. However despite democratic governments this still shows that the army has a lot of clout still in Pakistan and has not been cut to size.

The army treats others as BLOODY CIVLIANS so nothing better could be expected from them. It is also weakness of our civilian governments who treat them as God. Army should and could have given some land. Look how much road they occupy around aabpara. All this is very sad and makes us belive that army has a nation rather than nation having an army

It will be sorted out soon, i don't think that is an issue, it will be solved with mutual consent. No Worries.

It’s still not clear what route they will build on towards the airport

Ali1, it’s clear sir, they have only one shortest way available.

Well…be patient …give the issue its due time to settle down…hopefully, the outline of the project will be made public in few months.

The route is clear. They have this only shortest way to the new airport.

Inshallah everything will be clear if not then they have enough space to make the lines

So far I am hearing different stories about this road access. I am just waiting until this becomes public from the government department so they can be more clear about it. I seriously don’t understand this government, they are constantly winging about they don’t have enough money regarding the budget and then changing road access every to two minutes…would it just not be the cheapest solution to just extend KH and link road direct to airport?